You know you watch too much motorsport when...

Wear the Scandinavian flick FG tee shirt to work and explain the line to all and sundry, especially late middle aged ladies.

You shout at every race from your living room at something that could have been done better with the race ops, flags, cleanup etc...

You try to slipstream the person in front of you when you're walking down the street.

You late apex corners when you're walking around the office.

You take off from every set of traffic lights screaming "Go Go Go!" Murray Walker style.

When you think about what type of tire would be put on in wet conditions; extreme wet, intermediate, or a daring try at slicks.

Arranging the contents of the shopping cart to achieve a good drift balance.

You schedule all your uni classes so that you get monday mornings off to get a sleep in after late night sunday F1 broadcasts.

When you think about what type of tire would be put on in wet conditions; extreme wet, intermediate, or a daring try at slicks.

this also works with shoes...has to be the right tread for the conditions :lol:

When you take the racing line when you're walking.

I used to do this... :unsure:

Another incident was when I started racing other pedestrians. That led to embarrassment.

"WTF is your problem? You speed up every time I come near you! Do I smell or something?"
"Uh..."

Thankfully, these practices have stopped.

Last edited:
you ride your bike like this
TooCool.jpg

hahaha take that Sir Chris Hoy.... !!! you might have thighs like a pair of howitzers, but this mans literally defying cycling physics whilst simultaneously providing the oxford english dictionary definition of the word cool (in that hat, with a fag in his mouth)... all whilst wearing a pair of slippers!

Last edited:
When you see a Ferrari behind you and you expect a phone call telling you to pull over.

^so you finally settled for no2? :p

When you tilt your head for corners and overtake tractors from the last inch of tow, pulling out vigorously.

Alright forget the Japanese commentators. When I drive, this guy (Scottish Jamaican? Or just Irish?) is sitting next to me.

"Alright she tightens, fuck her!"

"Give her fort, give her fort! 170! She's screaming for it!!!"

Last edited:
Bahahaha .. EPIC! :rofl: