Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I've never had that problem. :dunno:

Granted durning the day in the city it's not bad. But once it becomes dusk, or you're on the highway, it becomes and issue.

I think there should be some sort of law that says marker lights are manditory in the rain. I see people driving well after dusk without their lights on all the time too, just the DRLs. That is equally bad, if not worse.

Is that what HELE stands for??? I saw a glimpse of it in Autoblog but didn't read through it. High Emotion???.......:blink:

Ferrari marketing is now getting out of hand.

High Emotions: What happens when the owner sees the repair/maintenance bill.
Low Emissions: Well, if it isn't running because it's in the shop and broken or been extinguished after being on fire all the time, it's not emitting anything, now is it?

The Ferrari california - Now with HELE.

HELE = High Emotion, Low Emission.

http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/1278/facepalm31.jpg

Last edited:
High Emotions: What happens when the owner sees the repair/maintenance bill.
Low Emissions: Well, if it isn't running because it's in the shop and broken or been extinguished after being on fire all the time, it's not emitting anything, now is it?

Well, chemicals were emitted when it was burning, and it certainly wasn't in small amounts. :p

If you ever decide to sell a car yourself, this is my Final Gear Top Tip: don't arse about trying to get a good price. It's not worth all the time you waste, waiting for calls, placing ads, cleaning it and generally worrying about it. After a month of this, I gave up, set a low price, and within a day, it's now sold. And for only $500 below the price I wanted before.

In the words of Alan Partridge, cashback.

Oooo That viper is sexy! Love the rear and the profile! Remove the hood cutouts as you said and maybe give a subtle modification to the front bumper. Then it will be perfect!

What does Viper think of the Viper :p

The front end is a bit busy, but the side profile and ass are perfect. And yeah, the raw carbon fiber looks out of place for some reason.

The back is perfect, the side needs more clean lines and less air vents, the front is too much, but it is only some small adjustments away from a very good looking desing. Just less vulgarity and everything will be fine.

Oh, and paint it. If you have carbon fiber everything, there's no real need to show it, just to enjoy it.

That Viper is sweeeeeet! The only thing i'd change are the wheels, they look too Italian. But other than that, this has to be the next Vipah!

It could easily be fixed just by removing the hood vents and bulge intake as well as some slight corrections to the side profile.

If ever there was something I needed to accidentally catch on video it was what I just drove past. A 70's/80's vintage Rolls Royce convertible being chased by a cop with the lights and sirens going. Unfortunately I was alone in the car and nobody was there to see it with me.