Help save me from boredom in Topeka!

gtrietsc

Car(s)
'07 Ford F-150 FX4, '06 BMW M5
A long shot to be sure, but was curious if anyone here had any ideas on where to amuse myself this coming week while I am in Topeka, KS. Gotta go for work, so I wont be able to fling the M5 around Heartland Park :) Looking mainly for any good bars, etc. I don't want to stay cooped up in my hotel room!

You can keep yourself entertained for a few minutes by reading about how Kansas is flatter than a pancake.

Hookers?

Someone was going to go there eventually :p

Kansas? from what I heard your fucked :p

Per friends that have lived there - apparently the only things to do in Topeka are cow tipping, crop burning, crop circle creation, and bribing politicians. :p I recommend none of the above. :p

according to wikipedia
Topeka is an important location in many of Stephen King's works including The Stand and The Dark Tower series

also might be worth while tracking down the DC Comics crossover 'Our Worlds at War' in it Topeka is wiped out by a bad guy and reduced it to a crater.

Per friends that have lived there - apparently the only things to do in Topeka are cow tipping, crop burning, crop circle creation, and bribing politicians. :p I recommend none of the above. :p

Well cow tipping could be fun :p

The drive to Kansas City is only an hour, you know.

Hookers?

Someone was going to go there eventually :p

and blow... people always forget the "and blow" part which is integral to the hooker experience.

Just what I figured - all dudes.

You know what they say, when in Rome, have man sex with some strange weirdo.

Last edited:
They have good bird hunting in that area. Pheasant tastes quite good cooked properly.

Eat steak and fap.