The Hit List or "Which Celebrity Would You Happily Have put to Death?" Thread

Glen Beck plain and simple. The man is giving conservatives a bad name and has turned into a giant bag of crazy.

edit:
And he is most certainly a celebrity, not a politician.

Last edited:
Piers Morgan
Cheryl Cole
Simon Cowell
Brian Cowen (AKA "Blubbery Lips", BIFFO)
Mary Harney
(They're 'celebrities' by Irish standards - They sure live the 'celeb' lifestyle)
Tom Cruise - I'm just sick of his face
George Lucas and Steven Spielberg - For what they did to Star Wars and Indiana Jones
Katie Price (Jordan)
Kay Burley

That's all I can think of for now.

Pretty much every American 'gangsta' rapper......seriously, tastes in music may and should differ, but the whole gangsta/bling/hood/bullshit thing?
What he said...

Cheryl Cole

Why?

For me, that would be the guy, who I'm told is most known for his role in Lost, but I know him as Merry from TLOTR and all his fellow 'prius driving' eco wannabes, who live in multimillion dollar houses and have the nerve to brag about using recycled toilet paper on TV.

And Jimmy Fallon.

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg - For what they did to Star Wars and Indiana Jones

Creating them?

This always bugs me. Yeah, the modern sequels were bad, but if it wasn't for those guys there would be no series to ruin.

Last edited:
Page three and Russel Brand isn't in here yet?

what's wrong with you guys?!

And I'm not even British!

The entire cast of Jersey Shore...on second thought the entire Jersey shore.

The entire cast of Jersey Shore...on second thought the entire Jersey shore.

thankfully i'm one of the few who's never seen Jersey Shore, has no idea what the concept is about and i intend to keep it that way.

Uwe Boll and Michael Bay

Wait wait wait. Why do you want to kill Uwe? He makes his movies that way intentionally. They are supposed to be funny/ridiculous, and as a bad movie aficionado and officer of the campus Bad Movie Club, I think that he is one of the best bad movie makers out there. If he didn't do it intentionally I would hate him.

Now Michael Bay can rot in hell, I hear it has lots of explosions. Can we send M. Night with him?

Wait wait wait. Why do you want to kill Uwe? He makes his movies that way intentionally. They are supposed to be funny/ridiculous, and as a bad movie aficionado and officer of the campus Bad Movie Club, I think that he is one of the best bad movie makers out there. If he didn't do it intentionally I would hate him.

Now Michael Bay can rot in hell, I hear it has lots of explosions. Can we send M. Night with him?

after what M. Night did to Avatar: The Last Airbender, i'll gladly trade him for Uwe Boll.

He did this.

I have a list of people and they are all from the music business:

- Lars Ulrich - because he is a cunt, and apart from killing Napster, he also killed Metallica's sound with his drumming on St. Anger.
- Justin Bieber - need I explain?
- Ke$ha and Lady Gaga - I thought they are the same person...oh nevermind, they can both rot in hell.
- Kurt Cobain - because he killed hard rock and heavy metal in the early 90's. I hope he dies too...oh wait lol :)

The list continues with a myriad of names of modern heavy metal drummers, who don't care about style, and all they do is drum as fast as possible. Thrash metal is cool, but this shit is not:

Last edited:
Who the fuck is ke$ha?

She looks like she would be sticky.