Community (TV Show)

serious case of a wtf with the halloween episode

serious case of a wtf with the halloween episode

Thank you! Honestly, this has become a completely different show than what it was in the first season. Last season it was a comedy that followed a group of students at a community college, this season its a show that only tries to parody other shows or movies and tries to make every episode an "epic" event.

Thank God for HBO, if it wasn't for their shows I would have lost all faith in television writers a long time ago.

I enjoyed the episode as well. Not every episode can revolve around their little study group.

Thats like saying Cheers can't revolve around the bar.

Exactly

Other shows can get away with being completely ridiculous, others like this one really shouldn't go there.

The paintball episode was good, but now that they seem to be trying to make every single episode like that, they're quickly running out of ideas.

This show is awful. I just turned it off mid-episode. I can't waste my time on this any more.

Whilt it was a little "WTF?" I liked it by the end of it. While I do think they are dangerously close to jumping the shark, I think it was just them having a little fun. While they drew in a ton of new fans with the paintball episode, I think you are right that they are trying to cater to them a bit more, like The Simpsons has been doing since Family Guy's success. That said, I still like all of them and look forward to it almost more than The Office...and for sure more than Outsourced...except, of course, for "Asha" :p.

This show is awful. I just turned it off mid-episode. I can't waste my time on this any more.

x2

when I saw the previews for the trampoline episode, I was starting to think they were finally going to have a normal episode again, only to be proven wrong in the first few minutes of watching it.

I thought the Jesus episode was the worst thing i'd ever seen... until the Halloween episode.
What a crock of shit.
I hate to mention this and bring back bad memories, but it's like Scrubs:The new class.
Same characters, different show.

Ya didn't like the recent episode, the shows writers have their eye off the ball. They really need to return to their roots.

This season half the episode were good and half were bad for me. It's been a up and down battle for me this season, I just don't know what will I get.

To me the first season bent reality but still kept itself within reality. This season has been complete fiction. Whatever they want to happen goes. Something happened in between the first and second seasons that made the show take such a drastic turn.

I'm behind, just saw the pen episode wasn't bad.

I just realised McHale is going bald, his fringe starts in the middle of his head.

EDIT: Britta's still a c***.

Last edited:
I liked it. It was kept within the group, and not ENTIRELY over the top. Not fantastic, but very good.

The car in the diorama was a CTS-V :-D

This was probably the best episode this season; it was a little too rediculous still, but not as much as the other ones.

I'm just freaking loving the show. I never know what to expect. It's wild.

haha crazy conspiracy theories, like how it had an inception vibe to it.

This show has become the Scary Movie of television shows.