Battlefield: Bad Company 2

So I've recently been trying to play again, but a problem has popped up.

Anytime I click on a server to join, the game says it cannot connect. It will do this for essentially every single server, though sometimes I will get lucky. Using "Play Now" only gets me a message saying no games could be found.

I recently moved into a house for school and so I have a new network and router. I have no problems with any other game. Any ideas?

I've been getting the same thing. I just randomly click servers now until I get in. It's annoying.

I had that issue. Rebooted my modem and router and was good to go.

Looks awesome. Battlefield 2 is still my favorite FPS game to date, but it is a bit dated. This just gave it new life.

BC2: Vietnam is now available as pre-order from EA...

New patch is coming for PS3 tomorrow, PC and 360 soon

Here is a complete list of all the fixes in this update:

- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.
- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
- Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
- Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4?s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
- Fixed a C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMGs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.
- Slightly increased the damage of the UH6

All good stuff. I never use the AT4 as it is because it's too weak compared to the RPG to make it worth standing out in the open staring at your target. lol, Gustav gets shrunk, again! But Gustav whoring hasn't been a problem in the servers I play in for a long time because the seasoned players got bored of its lameness long ago. MCOMs being more resiliant... ehhh... that's sometimes the only way to take out an MCOM sometimes with a sharp defense team, and they usually plink you off before you have time to drop your whole load (at least with ++explosives) so even that doesn't work most of the time, but, no, that's a good idea since it only takes a run and a half with upgraded extra explosives and extra damage to take down an MCOM alone right now.

BTW, BC2 on PC > 360, mainly because of 16v16. But, whatever, some people don't like PC gaming.

Last edited:
I just pre-ordered this bad boy! should arrive on the 22nd!

^I thought about doing that, but it was too expensive and a want the dvd!

too expensive? o_O not the same price everywhere? plus... i thought this was a DLC, where do you get a dvd from?

lulz, It is DLC... I misread it.. Anyway, i'm only paying 8 euros for it.. :p