Awesome Thread

Could an American please explain to the rest of us why the opposing team just let him walk through their line please.

Could an American please explain to the rest of us why the opposing team just let him walk through their line please.

They were distracted by the guy in the giant hamburgersuit walking round the field :p

Ok, who is the future psychologist on that team?

Maybe middle school rules are different but I thought a snap had to go between the legs of the center to be legal. :hmm:

I want that second one, bad.

Wow. I can't think of too many reasons not to do something like that for my next computer build. My computer desk is in front of an empty wall. and, fuck dust.

I have those speakers! I love the Logitech Z4 system.

Also, how the hell does cooling work for that setup. I can imagine that most the components will get quite hot.

Also, how the hell does cooling work for that setup. I can imagine that most the components will get quite hot.

I don't see how there could be a cooling problem. Everything that needs a fan has one, and instead of having a little 1 cubic foot box of air to work with, they have the whole room.