What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I just had to buy this, it was 30% off :D

<Ferrari RC>

I have a Viper GTS-R just like that, it's a lot of fun and I totally forgot about it. Wonder if it still works. I'll need to replace the antenna on the controller....

tomtom-xl-iq-42.jpg

Stupid fucking satnav's breaking all the time.........

poffertjesmaker.jpg

Poffertjes maker! I know they're supposed to be made in a cast iron dish over a gas flame, but hopefully this thing will deliver.

A ringtone to my phone. To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy... 10?

poffertjesmaker.jpg

Poffertjes maker! I know they're supposed to be made in a cast iron dish over a gas flame, but hopefully this thing will deliver.

:thumbsup: Poffertjes are awesome! I couldn't care less about what heatsource they're cooked on frankly, as long as the end result is good.

Are they like small pancakes? We have something similar here. Same sort of batter, a bit thicker so they stay small and thick and don't spread out on the whole pan.

Pikletes?

pSPCK1-6456821dt.jpg

My winter jacket broke, so I bought this one online just now. It's brown! More importantly, it's $50 and I'm cheap!

How do you break a jacket? Must be the Prairie winters, eh? :p

poffertjesmaker.jpg

I fucken love poffertjets.

Last edited:
DAMN IT. Now I want pancakes. Well it is almost 6 am. Will have to whip some up.