Brabus Tuned SLS

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
Just saw this on TG.com, here you go...drool

Screenshot2010-11-30at110855AM.png

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/brabus-mercedes-sls-amg-essen-motor-show-2010-11-30?imageNo=0

when did "Tuned by Brabus" stop meaning 900bhp and 860gt/lb twin turbo V12 swap?

Something's been bothering me about the SLS all this time, and I think I just figured out what it is... its missing the SLR's side pipes! That means any tuned SLS needs side pipes to fix what Mercedes got wrong. Brabus failed.

when did "Tuned by Brabus" stop meaning 900bhp and 860gt/lb twin turbo V12 swap?

I heard they're working on a retrofit rocket.

Saw it in person, it is a lot lot lot loooooot more impressive than it in pictures, those little carbon inserts look shit in pictures but IRL looks sort of decent, which is something that can be hardly said for most aftermarket carbon kits.

I think I'll have it in black and without the ghastly interior.

Perfect Bodykit, just glue some silly Carbonfiber to the Body, and paint the Rims black. They rather should make a propper striking Bodykit or leave it alone, cause now, they ruined it.

Brabus seems to lost their Testicles, normaly they overdoing everything, Stylingwise and most of all, with the POWEEER, which all was great.

I like:
that they?ve kept the V8. It?s a Muscle car, it need a burbling V8 ... a roaring V12 would have been wrong
Exhaustsystem and the rear in general. Especially the slashes coming down from the rear lights are cool
The wheels

Dislike:
Interior :puke:
Carbon Fibre bits on the body :puke:

So a Brabus that IMO has a lot more good stuff going for it than bad stuff ... that?s a first.

*shrugs* I think it looks gorgeous. The red and black color scheme works well, much more distinctive than a silver one.
This might be my new phone wallpaper.

Doesn't look too bad, but only 10hp gain is weak. They should at least slap on a supercharger.

Doesn't look too bad, but only 10hp gain is weak. They should at least slap on a supercharger.

The idea of the 6.2 sound overlayed with the whine of a nice KB supercharger is...

drool worthy, to say the least. I'd have sex with the sound, if I could.

definitely would have needed a whining supercharger there! Love a car were you get orgasms from the sound !

Still looks quite decent ,though those carbon fibre pits on the body aren't that nice to look at.