Random Thoughts....

I just picked up and dropped off the Devil's #1 cocksucker at her house.

Dear god...

I cannot tell if that is meant to be an insult or not :lol:

Trashy sluts incorporated appears to be having a meeting down the street :O

Don't tell anyone, but the secret ingredient is salt. :unsure:

salt without iodine
it would sting otherwise.

I just picked up and dropped off the Devil's #1 cocksucker at her house.

Dear god...

So either really REALLY good, or very VERY bad....?

I cannot tell if that is meant to be an insult or not :lol:

Tis an insult

You sound like you need a drink or two :(

I got my plethora of indian food: 2 Naans, karahi paneer, rajma, rice, raita, and a chocolate shake :p

So either really REALLY good, or very VERY bad....?

Very bad

Seeing that this isn't the NSFW subforum, I unfortunately suspect the latter.

Correct.

This lady basically abandoned her son, and is "living the life". I knew her and her son, and he was a very smart kid that was totally underestimated. She just kept talking about posh cars, purses and other expensive shit, sitting in the backseat, and I was trying my best not to lash out, keeping a medium face on.

At least the drive was only 15 minutes. But, it was a hard 15 minutes nonetheless. I never want to see her face again.

The son btw is 10 years old. She left him in another country and came back to the US.

Call... uhh... the FBI or something, that sounds all kinds of indictable (unless she left the kid with foreign family, which sounds very unlikely). People these days, man, people these days.

I got the job I got the job I got the job! Yeah! Now time to go to bed so I can be up for work in the morning!

Lame. I'm going to have to get a new battery for my MBP. I didn't want to, I was in denial, but my battery life is ridiculously short and runs out of juice before it should. *sigh* fine, take my moneys apple, see if I care. Hrumph.

So apparently I've lost 15 pounds over the year. Probably helps that I've been eating rice almost every day all year. Yay, rice cooker! It's good for you and it's the easiest thing to cook: rice, water, heat. Eating more rice means you can eat more ice cream, win win.

Plain rice? No curry or anything?? Over here everyone eats rice for lunch but with a curry or two.

Nah, rice goes with whatever else your eating, like what you're saying. Or just with cock rooster sauce if it's with non-juicy/saucy food.

this is what happens when I miss the thread for more than 2 days.

Hockey does not have cheerleaders or any other sort of female participation in the sport at the pro level. This automatically makes it inferior to football, which does have cheerleaders. :evil:

Check again :)

14023.JPG

phileadelphia-flyers-ice-girls.jpg

flyers-ice-team(06).jpg

Any more complaints Spectre?

New avatar features 100% more Phil Hartman.

:cry:

I just watched "Jingle All The Way" again. It is such a shame that he is gone.

GOD, I love your avatar, PaperBiro. Brilliance!

Poor Santa. He is supposed to be the giver. Poor reindeer and elves.:p

Beer tastes so much better after a rough end to a long week. :beer:

Also, why did I buy a cigar in a holder that looks like a purple dildo? :blink:

I am wondering the same thing. I am also wondering why you told us about it.

Hmm, my friend wants me to go as her fake boyfriend to an engagement party... I didn't really think people actually did that sort of thing...

She wants to use this as an excuse to get into your pants.

I just don't know what to say about this bacony madness. Got the recipe?