Random Thoughts....

Last edited:
Exactly. And for multitudes of other reasons.

(you're getting old, you're getting old, you're getting old :dance: just like the rest of us....... )

I hate you so much right now.

[...]I never had rice pudding. Looks interesting :think:
Personally, I love it. You usally cook it and then leave it to cool and serve it chilled (like Pudding) ... but it tastes best when still hot :D

Yes yes I saw that. But when I read the "Add milk into Rice" bit I thought of our Milk Rice which is not a dessert :p

I never had rice pudding. Looks interesting :think:

:lol:

Ris ? l'amande is the most amazing dessert ever :p
One of the highlights of christmas. In fact, I wish I had some right now :p

What's your car doing in a pot? :p

I put the pot under the wheels to slide around like Buktu was :p

No it was some icky brown tick looking thing :cry:I thought it was a bit of cardboard from the box but when I took it out and looked at it it had legs...

I put the pot under the wheels to slide around like Buktu was :p

No it was some icky brown tick looking thing :cry:I thought it was a bit of cardboard from the box but when I took it out and looked at it it had legs...

Protein \o/ :p

God, I've missed them so... Apparently Sky are monitoring my connecting to see how much bandwidth I use, so I my browsing is going to be uber legit. :lol:
BOMB OSAMA BIN LADEN TERRORIST IRAQ GEORGE W BUSH BOMB DEATH TO AMERICANS BOMB

BOMB OSAMA BIN LADEN TERRORIST IRAQ GEORGE W BUSH BOMB DEATH TO AMERICANS BOMB

I think they are monitoring his downloads not browsing. :p

Also England probably doesn't care about death threats to the US.

I approve of Katwalk's new avatar. Only because it looks like a Shinx in a beetle. (Shinx is one of my favorite pokemon.)

Also, multitudes of papers and studying for the weekend, next week is finals week. D:

I approve of Katwalk's new avatar. Only because it looks like a Shinx in a beetle. (Shinx is one of my favorite pokemon.)

Also, multitudes of papers and studying for the weekend, next week is finals week. D:

I'm pretty sure it is Shinx. Her previous avatar was, anyway.

It is a Shinx in a Beetle actually. :lol:

You can buy a similar one from a buddy of mine here if you want one.

I'm pretty sure it is Shinx. Her previous avatar was, anyway.

Yeah it was my 13" plush wearing my favorite hat and glasses.

Last edited:
Oh nice. Well that's good to know.

Still makes me want Pokemon B&W though.

But driving Shinx is the boss.

I hate you so much right now.

Love you too. :thumbup:

But seriously. The 30s were soooooooooooooo much better than the 20s. I started them out with a clue, some $, a job and some actual goals, as opposed to being only recently have been spewed upon the world from finishing Yr 12, bumbling around in the second year of a degree, being desperately broke and sorta living with the most useless fuckwit on the face of the earth.

Just think, in your 30s will be the start of your career that you have spent all this time working towards.