Random Thoughts....

One Mudslide down, three to go.... :beer:

Except, I've got a hangover to get over and it's back to normal mediocre weather. Which is good.

I had some very strong stuff last night, but I'm actually not feeling as bad at all lol.

Like Christmas can be a depressing reminder for people who do not have any close family members, New Years reminds me how bad I fail at social life. <_<
New Year starts with mopeyness, yay.

Due to my tendency to walk home when drunk and it being cold, I celebrate New Years from a nice, warm bed.

We did? I've been watching the NBC station and I had the TRL host Carson Daly say he'd be back in exactly 30 minutes, and he never came back.

EDIT: Of course, I turn over to ABC and they got it on. Damn ABC, I only need you for V! :shakefist:

Oh well, Nashville's got a guitar dropping in <25 minutes.

I was watching ABC the whole time with Dick 'how are you still alive?' Clark. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when the ball dropped.

They only thaw him out for the ball drop. I heard it takes a few days to get him up to temp so they might let him celebrate Xmas too. :p

Happy new year!

I really hope it will be, I don't have very many fond memories of 2010... especially the first eight or so months, not one thing worth remembering.

Also, I know it sounds mean, but why is Dick Clark even on TV anymore? It's painful to listen to him attempt to speak.

Happy 2011 to all my west coast homies and whatnot.

Can't believe I was playing Serious Sam HD with my friend at midnight.

Can't believe I was playing Serious Sam HD with my friend at midnight.

I was spell checking some post here on FinalGear... there's a saying that whatever you're doing when you ring in the new year is how you'll spend all of the next year. Oh brother!

In other news, I'm trekking some 200km each way down to San Diego County tomorrow for some social function related to my cousin's impending marriage. The distances people here in Southern California consider normal are just mind boggling to me... back in BC a 400km journey isn't something people make for a 3-hour dinner party.

Last edited:
I was spell checking some post here on FinalGear... there's a saying that whatever you're doing when you ring in the new year is how you'll spend all of the next year. Oh brother!
Damn, I fear watching fireworks on the telly is going to get tiresome after a whole year. :p

Just got home from the Flaming Lips concert, dear Jesus was it awesome. I'm going to sleep now ecause I'm drunk and dead tired. Jay you are invited to come with me if they have the same type of concert next year.

Reactions: Jay
I was actually sleeping, does that mean I will be dead?:unsure:

Well, I woke up in 2011.......feels like the same shit to me, next.

Yes I realy am a bundle of joy in the morning :p

*edit* up for 2 hours in 2011 and one of my theeth just broke of.....told ya.

Last edited:
Holy smokes Tron legacy was awesome.

... there's a saying that whatever you're doing when you ring in the new year is how you'll spend all of the next year.

Hehe, I was sitting on a couch watching tv :mrgreen:

here's a saying that whatever you're doing when you ring in the new year is how you'll spend all of the next year. Oh brother!

on irc... who'd have thunk it :p