Signature Requests

Stuff done for random people on the internets. Comments? Didn't want to open a new thread but do want to improve. :)

354_Untitled_5.png

153_Untitled_1.png

172_Untitled_2.png

i think it's time i replace that silly quote i got in my sig, and seeing there's folks with more artistic capabilities than i got, i thought i'd do a request!
I kinda figured using my car as a signature, added along with my nick here on FG on it, and some artistic freedom of course, in theme with FG :p
as i'm one of few buick owners on the FG forums, i have to show my pride! a 1980 Buick Century Estate Wagon.
http://img267.imageshack.**/img267/2176/buicken01.jpg

Stuff done for random people on the internets. Comments? Didn't want to open a new thread but do want to improve. :)

Yeah, they're pretty good, although I dont like how you faded the Sunderland logo in the first pic. The last image is a better example of how to pull off overlapping images. I like how the players are outside of the picture frame like how I've done my sig :).

i think it's time i replace that silly quote i got in my sig, and seeing there's folks with more artistic capabilities than i got, i thought i'd do a request!
I kinda figured using my car as a signature, added along with my nick here on FG on it, and some artistic freedom of course, in theme with FG :p
as i'm one of few buick owners on the FG forums, i have to show my pride! a 1980 Buick Century Estate Wagon.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/08/08/hemily.jpg

not my best work :p

Hi,

Could somebody please make me a signature?
If so, I would like.

A Black or Blue Holden Monaro (2004-2005) drifting or like from a side view angle with "Lekky" written in bold in quite large lettering. But I do not want the name to go over the car. That would be awesome.
Oh and as for size, I don't really know dimensions but just a medium sized picture so I can still have like something written in my signature.
Thanks whoever tends to this request! :)

Hi,

Could somebody please make me a signature?
If so, I would like.

A Black or Blue Holden Monaro (2004-2005) drifting or like from a side view angle with "Lekky" written in bold in quite large lettering. But I do not want the name to go over the car. That would be awesome.
Oh and as for size, I don't really know dimensions but just a medium sized picture so I can still have like something written in my signature.
Thanks whoever tends to this request! :)

lekky-3960.png

Not sure if it fulfils the last request *smiles innocently*
But if you'd like it smaller I can fix that.

yea thats awesome, thanks alot

Not a signature request, but an avatar request. It is possible, and bear with my explanation, to make my avatar puffy any and shiny, how my old one was, or how icons on an IPhone are?

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/10/21/jay_glossy.png

Reactions: Jay
Blade, you are one in a million. Thank you VERY MUCH. :bow:

I want to touch your avatar. Gently.

Would it be OK to ask for someone to give my signature a makeover? It's made out of two individual frames from the latest episode, but unfortunately I ran out of skills and understanding of Corel PhotoPaint while I was trying to match the colours. The two halves are also not quite aligned.

I do have the original screenshots, if someone is so kind as to help me out, I'll upload them somewhere or e-mail them.

Cheers!

I was just looking on Google Images to see if there are better images than the screenshot from TG, and while there are, your image is actually near the top. :lol:

It appears from a quick search that unless you specifically want the TG image there are much better images out there to work with. :)

Edit: For example:

1k5Ye.jpg

There are lots of possible variations with different images too. :)

Last edited:
Thank you! I was hoping to have the TG screenshot, but as you're saying, they are far from the best available quality. Will see...

Could someone make me a Rossi sig please? (whilst riding on his new ducati) :)
Not really fussy about too much detail, i'll let who-evers making it go crazy..

Last edited:
Not so much a signature request as just an image request. Could someone photoshop the following Image of Carrie Underwood in a Nashville jersey into a Vancouver jersey. Not looking for anything fancy, I just have ZERO image manipulation skills. All i want is a logo and colour change.

+rep for the kind soul who helps, thanks!

Original image:
Carrie+Underwood.jpg

New Logo and Jersey Colour:
Vancouver_Canucks_Jersey.jpg
[/IMG]

No because her shirt is too dark it's too much of a bother to go in and repaint every shadow and crease.

Hi lads. Seeing as we are in a new season of F1 and me being all OCD when it comes to new stuff, I need a new sig.

I'd like their 2011 logo ( the pointy thing on the engine cover ) included and, I like this shot of the car most..

Ferrari-F150-shakedown-01.jpg

But of course you can use another one...just not the ones from the unveiling. That's just an F10 on Pirellis.

The good man that does the deed, shall receive many reps and many virtual kisses.