Random Thoughts....

Or for the man with too much class

0.jpg

I think I would manage to break and splinter that. My last MBP has dents where that goes.

I've done nearly all the research into a Marketing Exercise on Rolls-Royce PLC, but still think I could do it better on Jaguar. But that would require a load of new research into a whole new market/industry. Argh! I know not!

Remind me why I have an Economics module when my degree clearly says 'Engineering'. It also says 'Automotive' hence the wish to do Jag.

Last edited:
Speaking of Marketing, I will be spending the next 8 months or so writing up a business plan for a seaweed bath facility on the East Coast of Ireland. :blink:

Goes to make a microwave lasagne at 11:00pm... now realises microwave is covered in exploded porridge... scrapes loose porridge in to sink with spoon... the sink doesn't drain because its full of food... *sigh*, I'll fix these things in the morning.

-repeat for a week-

I'm such a stereotypical student!. :D :lol:

Today i bought a microwave for 22$. It is red and shiny.

I'd like to have a black microwave...

I've done nearly all the research into a Marketing Exercise on Rolls-Royce PLC, but still think I could do it better on Jaguar. But that would require a load of new research into a whole new market/industry. Argh! I know not!

Remind me why I have an Economics module when my degree clearly says 'Engineering'. It also says 'Automotive' hence the wish to do Jag.

because having people focussed on one thing isn't very useful, people need a broad understanding of how the 'business' functions

Moved my post on cooking a simple mexican/south american entree and desert to here - help would be appreciated
http://forums.finalgear.com/food/simple-mexican-south-american-starters-and-deserts-47597/

Last edited:
I think I may of single handily saved the US economy while I was over here :O

Last purchase was a pair of Lucchese 1883 boots :O

I'm the exact opposite... haven't bought shit here other than gas and foodstuffs.

I'm gonna pick up a set of Buckyballs at Brookstone tonight though, if only so I can say I bought something the two months I spent here.

Almost got broadsided by a roo this morning. Damn thing was headed for my windscreen as it leapt out of the bushes. He didn't even flinch as I hit the accelerator so he wasn't going to come through the glass on to me, rather contact the side of the car. Thankfully an empty road meant I could go a little wide and miss the bugger all together.

^ :lmao:

It is a microwave so it does even have a door, which is also red.

Almost got broadsided by a roo this morning. Damn thing was headed for my windscreen as it leapt out of the bushes. He didn't even flinch as I hit the accelerator so he wasn't going to come through the glass on to me, rather contact the side of the car. Thankfully an empty road meant I could go a little wide and miss the bugger all together.

Damn! glad to hear you're Ok.