Lolpolo

Solid ride bro.

I forget what you had before... a was it you with the Cappucino?

Red cars FTW! Nice polol.

Pretty nice for a first car. Maybe you should change your name to Final Polo.

Last edited:
Sweet man, awesome it isn't silver like EVER OTHER CAR IN ISRAEL. also, moar interior pix0rs. especially if you can get away for a saturday and up to the Golan. i mean, you're in Haifa, right?

Welcome to the TSI club :wave:

Is that the 86 or 105?

Also, I vote for Polol.

Stiggy: It's 18cm shorter, 5cm narrower, as tall, and the same weight (base model) or 200kg lighter (top model each).

Last edited:
Obviously. What used to be Polo territory a decade or two ago now is Fox territory.
The biggest jump was from the Mk3 Polo to the Mk4 Polo in about 2001, it gained 18cm in length.

Last edited:

Giant Iguana. D:

Pretty nice for a first car. Maybe you should change your name to Final Polo.

Might be a good idea :p

Sweet man, awesome it isn't silver like EVER OTHER CAR IN ISRAEL. also, moar interior pix0rs. especially if you can get away for a saturday and up to the Golan. i mean, you're in Haifa, right?

Yeah, I specifically wanted a car that isn't white or silver or any of that kind of colors. The dudes at VW actually tried to make me buy a gray one >_>
Will take some interior shots sometime.
And I wish I would have the time to go out for a drive, since I'm currently studying like a bitch (first semester meh)

Loads better than the last Polo. Although I think this approaches the size of a Golf MkIV?

Anyway, enjoy your nice interior and turbo!

It's bigger than the last Polo, but it's still not huge inside. Tall people aren't really comfortable in the back, but it's fine- it wasn't made for that purpose, that's what the Golf is for :p

Welcome to the TSI club :wave:

Is that the 86 or 105?

Also, I vote for Polol.

Polol XD

Last edited:
I approve of your Polol and the colour!

:thumbsup:

most awesome

Love the new Polo. Would not at all mind driving one.

And I quite dislike VW in general, Golf IV in particular is one of the most boring cars ever made, imho ;)

Washed the car today, figured it's time to take some pics :D (56k run away)
Also, I couldn't be arsed to clear out the license place, what the hell

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Last edited: