The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I have a friend with a pet skunk, apparently you can legally own them as pets in the UK but you can't descent them.

So yes, she keeps a skunk that is fully capable of spraying in her house. Apparently it hasn't yet but I would be a bit afraid of that.

My cousin Toni had one as a pet when we were teens. It was de-scented. Still a nasty little thing.

"Umm...excuse me...I didn't order this here..."

"Oh, don't worry sir. The gentleman over there with the eyepatch and big scar on his face ordered it for you."
163021_1737676558444_1134511313_2006952_1531483_n.jpg

Shredding-A-Tidal-Wave-of-Whiskey.jpg

Oceanweb.jpg

Funny... adult male cats can spray a stink when irritated. It nowhere near as powerful as a skunk's, but it sure is noticeable.

they do that to mark their territorium, i've never heard of a cat doing it out of irritation or anything

they do that to mark their territorium, i've never heard of a cat doing it out of irritation or anything
The cat I had a looong time ago would do it whenever we would hold him and he wanted to leave.

Cats know how to get shit done. We used to have one that would go around biting toes if he could see even the smallest little speck of the bottom of the food bowl and he wouldn't stop until someone filled it back up. We had another that would guard the sink if the water bowl wasn't filled to his liking.

I thought that was an urn.

edit:

I see that you did, too. :lol:

You know what? when I kick the bucket I want something like that to go in!