Random Thoughts....

Watch it twice and it will damage you - its s**t! Rather watch paint dry.

I'll watch it in the theater next friday with my girlfriend. I liked Aronowsky's previous works, so i'll give it a shot.

But he's a moron and i'll still download it!

EDIT: Twice!

Anyways, know how the film industry says that every illegal download harms them? I read some interviews with Darren Aronofsky and he comes across as a typical too-full-of-himself artsy-fartsy "auteur" filmmaker asshole.
So i'll download Black Swan twice just to harm him.
In related news, there's another Wolverine film in pre-production, with Aronofsky directing. WTF is it with studios hiring weird indie filmmakers to completely ruin comic book movies?

I can completely agree with that, last i heard the second Wolverine film was going back to film some more scenes because it bombed badly with test audiences. doesn't hold out much hope there. I saw the new Green Hornet film this week and while its ok, its odd that a series that was played completely straight in the past (even when it was paired with the campy Batman series) that this film is a complete joke. I don't know who Seth Rogen is, he isn't funny and after seeing that film i never want to see another film with him in it again. All the scenes without him were really good but the guy just can't act. one to avoid, glad i didn't waste my money on it. its alright them claiming every illegal download harms them but what about getting my money back from a crap film?

I can completely agree with that, last i heard the second Wolverine film was going back to film some more scenes because it bombed badly with test audiences. doesn't hold out much hope there.

This has to be a rumor as shooting for Wolverine 2/The Wolverine won't start until March 2011 (as until then Aronowsky will be busy accepting every major award worldwide for Black Swan).

EDIT: The script is by the guy that wrote the grotesquely overrated "The Usual Suspects". I sense fail.

Last edited:
Anyways, know how the film industry says that every illegal download harms them? I read some interviews with Darren Aronofsky and he comes across as a typical too-full-of-himself artsy-fartsy "auteur" filmmaker asshole.

So i'll download Black Swan twice just to harm him.

In related news, there's another Wolverine film in pre-production, with Aronofsky directing. WTF is it with studios hiring weird indie filmmakers to completely ruin comic book movies?

This is the same artsy-fartsy "auteur" filmmaker asshole that made The Fountain, easily the most artsy-fartsy "auteur" filmmaker asshole of a movie I've ever had the misfortune of being dragged to.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414993/trivia?tr0734443
Instead of using CGI, Aronofsky chose to do the special effects for the film by using micro-photography of chemical reactions on tiny petri dishes. He has said that CGI would take away from the timelessness of the film and that he wants the film to stand the test of time.

?_?

Last edited:
Today is THE BIG GAME: Green Bay Packers versus Chicago Bears. Most of the people I know are either for one team or the other, and the rivalry is much like Manchester United versus Liverpool.

I am forking sick of it.

Last edited:
That is a stupid idea. I already had a Miata

:lmao:

:hmm: Calling Q stupid? I'd consider running barefoot through an acid bath considerably less dangerous.

That's evil. :D

:lol:
I was reading the latest car recommendation thread with again the Miata being suggested, then went to another thread to see everyone now has a Miata avatar, hooray!

Again... :lol: