Random Thoughts....

You realize that will get stolen within a few hours of it leaving your driveway, right? Cool advertising gimmick though.

There IS a string on top, probably not a bad idea to hang it off the mirror instead.

I feel guilty downloading albums that are out of print, for instance from small-time local (Aussie) bands that don't exist.
I mean, there's no other way to get them, but I would much rather pay for them.

Yet all the stuff I can buy, I don't wish to purchase *stares at popular music*.

/grumble grumble

Was on the same flight as a load of Labor politicians lol.

Come on Steve Coogan came on Top Gear twice! :p Hes one of those guests that I enjoy watching!

Oh wait more than twice. He was in one those Aston Vs Ferrari review also!

I feel guilty downloading albums that are out of print, for instance from small-time local (Aussie) bands that don't exist.
I mean, there's no other way to get them, but I would much rather pay for them.

You could get the albums the old-fashioned way: by touring local second hand stores and ebay.

Never again am I going to a music festival in summer weather like that again. But still, I got to see The Vines (front row), Little Red, Children Collide, Angus and Julia Stone, Birds of Tokyo, Washington, Sia and Grinderman.

I have never drank so much liquid in my life in one day before.

Never again am I going to a music festival in summer weather like that again. But still, I got to see The Vines (front row), Little Red, Children Collide, Angus and Julia Stone, Birds of Tokyo, Washington, Sia and Grinderman.

I have never drank so much liquid in my life in one day before.

To be fair, you were given fair warning :p

Nonetheless I assume you had a good time, apart from the Angus and Julia Stone set.

Archie411 said:
Come on Steve Coogan came on Top Gear twice! :razz: Hes one of those guests that I enjoy watching!

Ahh yeah, you're right. I guess that's where I remember him from. I couldn't pick it before coz I havent seen those episodes in a very long time.

You could get the albums the old-fashioned way: by touring local second hand stores and ebay.

Yes, I do that.

However, any time their albums do come up for sale they are in the vicinity of $150 or more due to their limited print.

So I've been unemployed for a little over 2 months now and at the meeting at the jobcenter in early december I told them that I was pregnant and when I was due, I also called them 10 days ago to tell them again (had been told to do that).
Now I just got a letter from them telling me that I am getting transferred to a private company (everyone with a uni degree does that), the fun part, I'm with them from feb. 21th, I go on maternity leave on the 16th :rolleyes: Nice to know they are on top of things.

However, any time their albums do come up for sale they are in the vicinity of $150 or more due to their limited print.

You seem to be into even more obscure (or more obvious "cult") music than i am: I have never paid more than 100 Euros for a single album. 100+ Euro price tags are something i only know from friends who are into bands with a huge and very very devoted following, like Depeche Mode or the Eels.

Last edited:
Have you ever tried to carry a yoga mat, several bags and a tray with a cup of tea and a scone on it across a room? It's fucking hard.

Meanwhile, I splashed out a little more on myself today. Bought an Avenged Sevenfold album (what? I like them :)) and am now in the process of downloading the Doctor Who series soundtrack :D