Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Yes, but this is awesome

dub-hyundai-genesis-black.jpg

Where as THAT is not.

Its a Hyundai.
No, just no.

New Audi A1, FIAT Punto Abbarth, FIAT 500 Abbarth, Citroen C3 Pluriel, new Alfa Romeo Giulietta, a classic Mini, you call these every day hum drum cars?

You failed to mention the Chevrolet Spark, Fiat Stilo, Golf Plus, Prius and Insight, which are not interesting in any way whatsoever.

You failed to mention the Chevrolet Spark, Fiat Stilo, Golf Plus, Prius and Insight, which are not interesting in any way whatsoever.

What FIAT Stilo? The Spark is interesting because it's the first I see live. The Golf Plus is a rarity here in Portugal. The Prius and Insight are so weird looking.

The Golf Plus is a rarity here in Portugal.[...]
I think we should remember that in some countries the Car-market is very different from what we might be used to. Indeed, a Golf Plus is as common as bread in central europe. But not in Portugal. As are small Audis (A3, A1). Those are seriously rare cars there. I?m not kidding. I?ve been to Portugal a couple of times, It?s very different from central europe in that way.
On the Other hand, I have never seen a Fiat Grande Punto Abarth here ... and hardly any 500 Abarth. He went and posted these cars because they are special - in Portugal. As are the Escalade and Enclave that I posted a page earlier in germany. Those are very common in the States ... not here.
I think it?s very interesting to see these differences between the countries and states across the globe in this thread. :)

Someone forgot to finish the paint job on this GS :).

http://img213.imageshack.**/img213/2589/dsc06037th.jpg

What FIAT Stilo? The Spark is interesting because it's the first I see live. The Golf Plus is a rarity here in Portugal. The Prius and Insight are so weird looking.

My mistake, I meant the Croma. I suppose you must be lucky for being in a country where the Prius and Insight can be considered a rarity.

I'd gladly pay money for it if being able to beat the previous owner over the head with that spoiler was included in the price.