INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Eaglegt: Since you have 5 or less posts, any posts you make may get sent to the moderation queue.

If you want to get rid of this notice, posting in the introduce yourself thread is a good place to start.

Hi all TG fans, an intro to get rid of the above notice!

Hello, from Samoa... :)

Eaglegt: Since you have 5 or less posts, any posts you make may get sent to the moderation queue.

If you want to get rid of this notice, posting in the introduce yourself thread is a good place to start.

Hi all TG fans, an intro to get rid of the above notice!

I'm also so eager to clean up my browser screen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Greets from Dalmatia, Croatia. Just wanted to give a positive feedback for the effort on this site sharing Top Gear to the corners of the world where otherwise it wouldn't be that accessible.
Best regards

Greetings.

I've lurked your 'TG Whats that Song' section for some time now.

Just thought I'd register and submit what I think is a song from a section in the 3rd episode from season 16, since it wasnt there already.

Welcome all to the mad house, enjoy your stay but don't touch the carpets. :)

Greetings.

I've lurked your 'TG Whats that Song' section for some time now.

Just thought I'd register and submit what I think is a song from a section in the 3rd episode from season 16, since it wasnt there already.

same thing here. go check it out, it's a wonderful track (28:21 - 28:40).

Hi,
my name is mmmotorsmm and I'm from funny Gerrrrrmany.
I live near Sindelfingen with its beautiful daimler-assemblylines. So I can see a lot of Erlk?nige and the newest mercedes benz on the road.
Greetings!

Hi,

My stage name is SaintSycho, but like to use the shorter version that is StSycho.
I?m from Finland. I live in small town in the countryside.
My car history isn't the most interesting, but here it is: ?86 Datsun Cherry, ?88 Nissan Bluebird 2.0 SGX, ?94 Volvo 460 GLE, ?89 Nissan Bluebird 2.0 SLX, ?82 Toyota Hiace and ?98 Citroen Xsara Break TurboD.
I loved my SGX Bluebird. Rust ate it away, no matter how hard you fought it. Still would buy one if I could get one in mint condition.
On the other side I hated the Volvo and I had it only couple of weeks. Only good thing about it was that I made 50? profit when I sold it.

Just started checking the site out. I'm from the south suburbs of Chicago and currently own a 92 Mercedes S500, 1986 Mustang SVO and an 07 Mercedes R350. Had BMW's in the past as well as several Fox body Mustangs including a 1984 SVO.

My Dad used to drag race rear engine rails in the 80's. I got to meet Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowny, Don Prudomme...so on down the line so cars and racin is in my blood.

Glad to be here.

ok, im originally from Shenzhen, China( another big city next to Hong Kong). I now live in Seattle, study in UW. I love watching Top Gear. Car stuff: i have a 1989 Alpineweiss II BMW E30 325i in Seattle, and I drive a 2009 Alpineweiss III BMW E90 325i in China. Go bimmers.

Hello all.

Name is Cole. I live in West Central Texas. Weatherman by trade, Gear (Petrol) Head by nature. I drive a 2007 Cadillac CTS-V, Raven Black / Black Interior. Car has the 6.0L LS2 with T56 MN12 Tranny and 3.73s in the diff. I have added minor bolt-ons to the car (K&N FIPK, Full exhaust, etc.). Current power at the wheels is 360 hp and 370 tq (~440 bhp and ~450 btq).

Greetings all,

I'm Wallio, Historian by day, valet at a private club at night (history don't pay) and number two mechanic at my fathers shop on weekends. I also find time to peddle a drag car during the summer. I love TG and TGUSA isn't too bad. I need to start watching Fifth Gear again though, I stopped after SPEED took it off the air.......