Rumour Mill: 2012 BMW X4

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Here?s a brand-new speculative rendering of the next BMW SAV, the X4. BMW X4 was conceived following the enormous success of the X6. Of course it?s still in the early stages of development, but whichever you cut it, it?ll be a downsized version of the gigantic X6, probably for those who cannot afford an X6!

In this rendering the car is clearly influenced by the latest X3, but we certainly hope the production version will have more X6 in its face than X3, becasue well it?s just hideous! The car could also share its underpinning with BMW X3, but one thing?s for sure it won?t be priced like the X3 becasue then nobody would buy the X3!

With the introduction of the Range Rover Evoque more and more manufacturers are now thinking of coupe crossovers. That is one other possibility for BMW X4. I means the idea of an X6 lookalike with two doors is quite fascinating. Plus the rear seats in the X6 is very cramped as it is, so how bad they would be in a smaller version?! Just make it a coupe so can justify it!

C_3_Media_1200619_immagine_newsdet.jpg

http://www.motorward.com/2011/01/new-bmw-x4-rendering/

:cool:

The guy who wrote that is obviously a retard.

Last edited:
"Noch ein Auto das die Welt nicht braucht..." in short: "BMW X4" :)

great, the company's ugliest, most useless vehicle gets a sibling.

Anything is better than uniting with VAG or some other huge BS manufacturer.
So if they think it'll be a sales success go ahead and make it. I don't care as long as my BMW will be a real BMW and not a rebadged Skoda.

I can just see the BMW R&D Department board meetings now.

"Oh look, theres a number in between 3 and 5 we haven't used. Lets just do what we did with the X6 what we did with the X5 and fill that number in"

Expect an annoucement for the BMW X2 sometime in the future.

Since when was the X6 an "enormous success"?

I'm surprised they are going this direction, since I never thought the X6 did all that well and would only see a single generation. I guess BMW sees something that I don't.

Last edited:
What the fuck? Is BMW playing Pokemon with Audi? Gotta have them all, from X1 to X6, from A1 to A8?
Nobody needs a smaller X6. Nobody. Thanks for canceling the M3 CSL for this, BMW.

Sine when was the X6 an "enormous success"?

I'm surprised they are going this direction, since I never thought the X6 did all that well and would only see a single generation. I guess BMW sees something that I don't.

I see a fuckload of them.

here's the first official spy shot of the all new X4

bus.jpg

must be a new prototype color...

I still find it unbelievable how successful the X6 turned out to be, I see them everywhere I go. What is not surprising though is that they are almost exclusively driven by morons.

Given the success of the X6 it is inevitable that BMW is filling the "gap" with a smaller version. But I am guessing that this thing will also have only 4 seats, and BMW is already making such as car, called the Mini Countryman.

They should have spent the R&D on giving us a new proper V10 M5 and not a '*crappy twin turbo V8.'

*They should be NA. <_<

Ugh another BMW SUV. Once they sold off Rover they have been determined to undermine their brand name.

Ugh another BMW SUV. Once they sold off Rover they have been determined to undermine their brand name.
You know how it is, you date that chick that you think might be worth it, but as time goes by, you discover more and more how annoying and awful she is. So you break up with her and just when you finally thought you?d be over it and move on, you discover she?d given you a fuckload of STDs and ruined you lovelife for ever.
That?s what?s happend to BMW. They?ve got Rover-syphilys ...