The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

"amusing + cute", i guess. =P

Accepted. Still not funny.

We should have a Hive-thread next to the meme-thread, where he could post stuff so there'd be an appropriate place to ignore him.

INFINITE LOOP = DETECTED.

I gotta dig up that episode. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
"amusing + cute", i guess. =P

MmTXA.jpg

Infinite repost = fail.

Have you considered that your unique talents are totally wasted on FG and are perhaps more suited here?

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/po/polly/2011/03/05/1299358146667.jpg

Reactions: MWF
^Everything, EVERYTHING about German culture is summed up in that one picture. Think about it! :blink:

Holy sh-

Accepted. Still not funny.

We should have a Hive-thread next to the meme-thread, where he could post stuff so there'd be an appropriate place to ignore him.

ouch. XD

well, I thought it was funny that she was making a face similar to her costume (Piplup)

http://img23.imageshack.**/img23/4686/tumblrksomwp9lcj1qz8wm5.jpg

Last edited:
^Everything, EVERYTHING about German culture is summed up in that one picture. Think about it! :blink:

Holy sh-

I see no sauerkraut, but I guess it is a bit of a sausage fest.

Right, cause the Bible is a great source of factual information.

616 is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible. Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

So you're right becau- oh, wait. Almost got Ice'd.

616 is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible. Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

Right, cause the Bible is a great source of factual information.

When you arrange the sentences like this, it looks like Ice is arguing with himself!

The Bible is a good source for factual information if one is talking about Bible stuff.

But "believed by some" is a sound description of the 666/616/665 thing. It just depends in which fragment you "believe". The most important ones like the codices Alexandrini and Sinaiticus still say 666, so does the big majority of all fragments. This discussion is as old as theology itself and just came up again recently because the internet loves those things. It's a nice way of sounding smart in online discussion. Doesn't make any sense though. The Bible cares about it's numbers, they are important and seldomly random.

Back to topic:

funny-cat-that-farted.jpg

Funny cats are funny.

Last edited:
There's something hugely comedical about Ice, in his infinite wisdom, barging into the funny thread and forcefully letting everyone know that he's spent too much time on wikipedia by nitpicking the historical accuracy of an old folk story, which someone turned into a funky registration plate.

I mean seriously. If the registration plate said GOD-616, the joke wouldn't work on the 90% of the population, to which it was intended for, and he'd have to (with adenoids) go explaining it to everyone, and detract the little humour it had in the beginning. Not to mention picking a fight with 90% of the religious population.

edit: I'm gonna go with 100% of the religious population, 'cos I'm thinking none of them ever spend ANY time on wikipedia.

Last edited: