Post a pic of yourself

Everyone here looks awesome! (as always!) :D If i can find a photo that I don't look shitty in I'll post up! :)

I don't even know if I should post mine...;)

Lookin' awesome mgkdk! Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 9 months already :)

Have been on holiday last week. Here's me lounging by the pool with a cocktail on a couch in a cottage in the croatian woods with a beer and a bible.

First I noticed the beer, then I saw it was your avi, then I was like 'huh?!' :D
So, how do you like it in the Croatian woods? What part of the country are you in?

:blink: You must have magic powers because you don't look more than a bit chubby to me.

193319318v5_400x400_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

I don't know how you did it!

Neither do I, I've actually gained quite a bit of weight but I can't for the life of me tell where it is :blink:

Does this mean we can call you mama mgkdk now? :p

:p I wouldn't :mrgreen:

Lookin' awesome mgkdk! Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 9 months already :)

Thanks, and neither can I :eek:

You look great for 9 months or so! You must be nervous and excited? Congratulations and good luck! :cool:

Nervous, check, excited, check, ready, uhm yeah sort of, we have all the stuff we need now it's just a matter of getting up to speed mentally :lol:

...I don't buy it... it must be from a couple of months ago!

(seriously, that's great for a 9 months' pregnancy!)

Also, you're almost in that time of your life where you will be able to say whatever you want in any way you want and noone will argue or think you're rude. Think about if you have something worth saying... I don't know, something like: "Hey, take away that retarded grin from your face and stop being an idiot. I'm working here!"

Congrats mgkdk! You look great.

Nervous, check, excited, check, ready, uhm yeah sort of, we have all the stuff we need now it's just a matter of getting up to speed mentally :lol:

Don't worry, that comes naturally.

First I noticed the beer, then I saw it was your avi, then I was like 'huh?!' :D
So, how do you like it in the Croatian woods? What part of the country are you in?

We were in a wee small town near Gospi?. I like it there, been there 4 years ago in the summer. Now in winter there wasn't much to do except burning wood to stay warm. Nice though.

Congrats mgkdk! You look great.

Don't worry, that comes naturally.

Adu is right on both counts. You look great; my wife couldn't believe you are 9 months pregnant (we just had ours 6 weeks ago). Don't worry, you'll be unsure of things at first, but babies are great teachers. I'm actually holding ours in a sling right now (he and the wife are both asleep), and it's wonderful. Do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl?

...I don't buy it... it must be from a couple of months ago!

:lol: if it was there would have been about 50 cm of snow and I would have been shivering so much that I would have been just a blur :lol:

Do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl?

Nope, I don't want to know, the future grandmothers are a little annoyed about that but :tease: to them.

Nope, I don't want to know, the future grandmothers are a little annoyed about that but :tease: to them.

We went that route with Maud as well. It was fun, not knowing what it's going to be until you see it there before your eyes. Lot of people didn't understand it either, almost like when you have the possibility to know beforehand that you're somehow obliged to use that possibility. People wondering how we were going to buy clothes or decorate the baby room. Like there's no possibility of doing something gender-neutral.

here's me in 1986 on my way to a Chinatown whorehouse.
Not my best pic, i know.. be nice. =P

bigtrouble44.jpeg

Jack Burton: Feel pretty good. I'm not, uh, I'm not scared at all. I just feel kind of... feel kind of invincible.

Wang Chi: Me, too. I got a very positive attitude about this.

Jack Burton: Good, me too.

and yeah I live 2 blocks from china town and BTILC is one of my favorite movies ever of all time, ever ;)

162880_493556309525_642644525_5828190_2828438_n.jpg

...Umm.

We went that route with Maud as well. It was fun, not knowing what it's going to be until you see it there before your eyes. Lot of people didn't understand it either, almost like when you have the possibility to know beforehand that you're somehow obliged to use that possibility. People wondering how we were going to buy clothes or decorate the baby room. Like there's no possibility of doing something gender-neutral.

Raise a nerdy tomboy?