No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Parking on a sidewalk (or wrong in general) in central Oslo will earn you a parking ticket under your windscreen wiper faster than you can pronounce "what...?"... The city council's parking wardens are like ninjas, parking ninjas I tell you... :lol:

Another idiot that likes to park on the sidewalk:

24vlaib.jpg

rmkxoi.jpg

142x84h.jpg

25hcn4w.jpg

Photos taken on different days.
Yay thank you. Kinda figured you didn't take his bumper off just to take a pic :p

@The Interceptor, dude parked like an idiot for sure but did you REALLY have that hard of a time getting into your car? That's about average space between cars in parking lots around here...

Last edited:
Look at the black C4. Neither a stroller nor a wheelchair could "walk around that car".

Strollers and wheelchairs can't walk.

I would go THROUGH the car. Point still stands :p
Here's the same two idiots again:
See I don't know if I could call it parking like an idiot. Granted that parking is completely inconsiderate but at the same time no one (5-0) seems to give a damn. This is called taking advantage of the system, I can guarantee you that same would happen in any country where there is no enforcement.

This is a parking lot in Set?bal's downtown. It's completely free. Anyone can park their car in there without having to pay for it. Even so, there's some that prefer to park on the sidewalk.

NQ3Bm.jpg

tU2hg.jpg

h6s9r.jpg

ffCP1.jpg

The two women had to walk on the road due to the cars being parked on the sidewalk.

5Dz1y.jpg

3zqBS.jpg

fgm2v.jpg

qfaH5.jpg

Anyone knows what the red and blue sign means?

TsT4I.jpg

See the salmon-colored house? It's a police precint. More specifically, it's the traffic police. Even so, the driver of the red car parked it on the sidewalk. Right under the police's nose.

VQKQT.jpg

Reactions: lip
Gigantic amount of douchebaggery

This is retarded. I can see parking on the sidewalk (if you can get away with it) when there are no spots anywhere. I could even SORTA make the case where that parking lot might be a bit of a walk. But parking on the sidewalk literally OUTSIDE of the fucking parking lot, which appears to have open spots....

argh, stupid twitpic!

i posted that at work, so no history here, and twitter goes way to fast to ever find it back :(

it was an RB3 parked in a mall parking lot or sth

EDIT: i did!
http://twitpic.com/49eety

Last edited: