General Anime Thread

Bout to watch FMA:B and Golgo 13 and rewatch GITS:SAC (which is maybe the most well done anime ive ever seen)

I put off watching GiTS:SAC and 2nd Gig for the longest time, finally the time this past month to really sit down, pay attn and watch. I consider the 2 series 2 seasons of one big series and consider it a fantastic show in general.

Also rented GiTS: Solid State Society movie off netflix, while it is the sequel to 2nd Gig, it felt a little limp compared to the series but still ok.

I've never heard that one.

As far as ?MAD? videos go, I'd have to rank that as one of the better ones.
Of course, a significant number of them seem like they were intended to be annoying.

K - On!! Episode 27. I need it!! Subbed!! :shock2:

What!!? New K-on!!!

do_want.jpg

@thevictor. my comp never showed me the youtube vid. I'll check it out later.

@archie, turns out the episode with my avvy's reprise is S2E8 and yeah she pulls of both my avvy and your avvy's suggestion in both of them.

@archie, turns out the episode with my avvy's reprise is S2E8 and yeah she pulls of both my avvy and your avvy's suggestion in both of them.

What are you waiting for then? :p

All this K-ON talk makes me want to watch it again. Shame I lost all my downloads on my one too many HDD fails.....:(

To Download or to Stream that is the question :think:

Looks interesting. Will check it out :)

Last edited:
Damn it man, download, always download.

Streaming hate eh? Well since my internet connection is the worlds fastest connection, not, I tend to stream. I have to sacrifice quality but its a price im willing to pay to watch anime instantly...

As far as ?MAD? videos go, I'd have to rank that as one of the better ones.
Of course, a significant number of them seem like they were intended to be annoying.

If you're talking about those hyper-repeat niconico douga things then I totally agree.

What's this about K-ON? Another OVA? That completely snuck up on me.... some of these sub groups manage to pump something out same-day so I'm sure it will be done soon enough.

What's this about K-ON? Another OVA? That completely snuck up on me.... some of these sub groups manage to pump something out same-day so I'm sure it will be done soon enough.

Apparently in a recent BD release, there is an "extra" episode of K-ON!! I found while just going through Sankaku (NSFW and contains a lot of spoiler pics) and it was a complete coincidence that I saw it.

Sankaku said:
K-ON! fans will be pleased to know the recently released 9th BD release contains a hitherto unseen 27th special episode, featuring their post-graduation trip overseas and packed with the usual moeblobbery.

Btw does anyone know a good anime news site that is SFW? So I can stay sort of up to date and not miss things like these...

Bluray means 1080p, screw download times :woot:

I don't frequent any news sites so I suppose I should stop being surprised when I don't hear about things coming out.

I think gaasc will appreciate this :lol:

Found on Osu!

Appreciate it? I'm fucking sending KyoAni and 07th Expansion money to see that shit done. Of course, I have to make money first. :p

I juuust can see it working. same charachters on completely different shows is nothing new (Tsubasa anone?). I'll go get me some new underwear now.

I'm currently downloading subs for K-On!! 27, though they are of questionable quality as I've never seen a release from this group before.

Edit: The translation is a bit stiff and slightly awkward.

Last edited:
Link? I want to see what's up with

Ui's rather interesting change of uniform.

I've listed Keiorashi with "A link to the future" in my "Greatest stories that'll never be told."

Last edited: