Fringe

wtf is this thread doing way back on the 4th page??? Even farther down than the "the event" thread?? seriously?? don't tell me I'm the only one still watching this! This season may be the best yet!!

No no, I'm still watching it as well. At the beginning of the season I was scared they would go down the Heroes way now, trying to create something totally huge and impressive and instead ending up in total chaos. But it seems they're keeping this parallel universe thing well under control and are advancing it step by step. There's not a single episode I didn't like in this series so far, and I sincerely hope they keep it this way or even make it better. :D

I'm still loving this show and the story line for it. I'm happy they are finally getting things moving.

BTW Fox is moving this show to Friday starting in January, not looking good...

I'm still loving this show and the story line for it. I'm happy they are finally getting things moving.

BTW Fox is moving this show to Friday starting in January, not looking good...

What??? Nooooooo not Friday... I thought it was getting pretty good ratings...? man I am gonna get mega-super pissed if this ends up getting cancelled.

Anyway... good to see that alternate Broyles is as cool as our Broyles. Can't freaking wait till the next episode. poo on them for airing that cliffhanger before Thanksgiving and making us wait two weeks!

Oh yes, Broyles ..... errrrrrmmmmmmm ... so I'm totally not gay, but when this guy speaks I get a hard-on. He just has a rhythm that is so awesome, I love to listen to whatever this guy says.

Last edited:
This new season is seriously awesome, I thought it would piss me off with an episode for each side but man it just keeps getting better. I'm so happy I waited till now to watch this season cause now I only have to wait till tomorrow for another episode :D

Last edited:
One of the best shows on right now (a rarity among network television) . Too bad Fox is moving it to Friday's.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

So glad the season has resumed. Last night's episode was great and it was a great test by the watchers.

Just when I start to think this show can't blow my mind anymore... the ending of the latest episode happens! :eek:

I'm still not sure about that...
Unless they get him out of Olivia then won't peter end up with fauxlivia - thereby making their universe survive?
I much like our Olivia better too, so hopefully he's only in her for one episode before moving on to another body or something.

I literally blurted out "WHAT?!"

This William Bell's soul in Olivia would been cool, but I din't think I can ever take that voice seriously. Come on your entering another human's body so the voice should not change. I do find it funny Bell being a perv and look down at Olivia's body, "HMmmm....this will do." :lol:

meh, plot device. we have to know when she's herself and when she's Bell after all. Aslo It could be argued that part of your voice is mental so I'll just go with it.

Oh, hadn't thought about sharing a body. I'd imagined that once he'd taken over it was semi-permanent and that Walter would have to find a way to get him out. I guess that sharing could work well.

its awesome news that they've been renewed, one of my favourite shows on tv at the moment and the story has so much more to go.

I've been catching up on this show the last month or so since everything else I watch was on break. It's pretty decent, it doesn't defy network television or anything but after the bullshit that was Lost it's satisfying watching a show where questions get answered. Watching Fringe makes Lost seem ten times worse than the garbage it was.

I have to say though, they film Fringe in Vancouver (season 2 onwards) and I find it rather distracting. Pretty much all the Harvard scenes and a bunch of others are at my old uni and all the city street scenes are just a few blocks from where I live... I'm surprised I've never seen them filming.

Does anyone know what kind of car Walter's station wagon is? And has anyone else noticed how prominently they feature the MyFord Touch system on this show? They're always zooming in on Olivia voice dialing or some shit. :lol:

It's up there though. There's also the Sprint product placement too... *incoming video call from Astrid Farnsworth* :rolleyes: :p