Jazz vs Yaris vs City

Everyone here buys a Yaris because its got a Toyota badge, but I think its actually a step back compared to the previous generation.

Is the Fiesta not available in the Phillipines? Out of those three I'd say the Jazz is the best pick - The City looks terrible and doesn't drive very nicely. Interior is horrid to boot.

jazz

no question

its a great little car and very flexible too.

The Fiesta used to be what I really wanted. But I was turned of by the miniscule rear legroom and it's a bit plasticky inside, I think...

Yaris! Because I have one! It's the first one, but it's great and I bet the new one is even better! :)

The Fiesta used to be what I really wanted. But I was turned of by the miniscule rear legroom and it's a bit plasticky inside, I think...

Yes the legroom is not to big, but if you don't want a plasticky car, why buy a Japanese.
I've owned a 2009 Fiesta, and it was covered in that soft sort of plastic (in europe). I've also droven a couple of japanese cars (Jazz, swift, colt, Yaris) as rental cars for work and they all feel more plastic. Especially the toyota...

Jazz

Or Miata. :)

Update. I'm getting a 1.6 Chilli Orange Fiesta Hatchback w/ DSG PowerShift next week. And it's final. I quite liked it....

Thoughts?

Trading in the Montero or keeping it? Seems like a waste to spend 20k on a car+fuel, than just paying the increase in fuel for a vehicle that is owned.

Jazz, all the way. It's extremely well packaged, the rear seats are really easy to fold flat should you need to lug something around, the 1.5 engine is reasonably brisk for the car, and the fit & finish is miles ahead of the Yaris. I've driven and reviewed them both for the mag I write for, and the Jazz is probably the best car in its class. In fact, I just had a end-of-life Yaris for a test drive last week, kitted with every optional extra, and I still wanted to kill myself while driving it.

Trading in the Montero or keeping it? Seems like a waste to spend 20k on a car+fuel, than just paying the increase in fuel for a vehicle that is owned.

Keeping the Montero, but I won't use it everyday. It's a bit too big for driving around town. And I almost always drive alone (when I'm without the missus, of course). I think that is a downside of having a big cabin. It can get quite a bit lonely inside. Also, I'd like my wife to drive the Montero a bit. I find women with big cars quite sexy. :)

LOL I'm a Jazz owner but I'd love to take a current Fiesta for a spin (convention manual mind, I'm not sold on DSG's yet). That's the best colour too, really eye-catching without being garish, imho. Congrats on the choice! :)

Mag-Fiesta ka nalang! hahaha

EDIT: Oooh you did!!!!! congrats!