Beer

That's an awfully inaccurate site, in my case they don't list 2/3 of the breweries around here.

For a laugh : enter Dublin.

^i also had to add the one in my town :lol:

Had one of these tonight, really good!

mikkeller-jackie-brown.jpg

Dos Equis Amber

solid, cheap

44 within 100 miles, sounds like a challenge. Well 43 cause Goose Island are sellouts.

11 down...

vader_no.jpg

But.....they were so good. I don't see quality dropping on Green Line or 312 or any of the large production beers since they will just scale up the production easily. The cool beers like Matilda, Pere Jacques, Sophie and Bourbon Stout will probably die in the merger. Fuck you AB, and fuck you more inBev.

312 is good, but not really a go to for me. Something you buy for your friends who don't like beer. Goin' out to buy some Matilda and Bourbon County today.

No more Dogfish Head for Indiana, Tennessee, Rhode Island and Wisconsin. Until they can pump up production :(

yesterday i had one of these
Gordon_Finest_Gold.jpg

and i have to say, i liked it!

I like finest Gold aswell on a summers afternoon.
But you do realise that despite the name that is a Belgian beer right? Granted the Brewery was founded by a Brit and they still have a distinct British way of doing things for some of their products.
The Founder, Jhon Martins Immigrated to Belgium (wich I think is a fancy word for 'got kicked out of the UK' :p ) 100 years ago , his grandson is now in charge I believe .

Also, they call Finest Gold 'Clochardsbier' since homelesspeople seem to prefer it because it offers strong alcohol levels, is cheap and it's found in every nightshop.

Not many people do, wich is why I posted it, everybody assumes it's British or even American.
Martins (not Martens) realy is an oddball among our brewery collection, half the stuff they make sounds distinctly British in brandname, finest Gold, finest Silver, Finest Scotch.....but try asking for a finest scotch in Scotland, they will look at you like it's snowing in hell.
The other half is fruity fruitbeer (Timmermans) wich apart from the lambic is undrinkable if you are a heterosexual.

They are also the same (sole) people importing Guinness and adams apple to Belgium and are pretty much singlehandedly responsible for the fact we don't realy have any widly available UK based beers here.....remarkable company they are.

Last edited:
you're a girl, you're excused :)

here, have a white wine and get drunk :p
(don't care how girls end up drunk - as long as they end up drunk :lol:)

Some of the best beers I've had are fruit beers.

Not these....I tend to stay away from fruitbeers in General since they just aren't for me (apart from Geuze) but I agree most are quite drinkable if done right, timmermans however (while still done right) is in a league of overly sweet sugary sweetness of their own, cool if that is your thing and all, but it realy tastes like lemonade.

Got myself a few bottles of Baron Trenck, in my eyes (and god, i have taken some flak over this) one of the best beers Starobrno ever produced.

baron.png

Last edited:
Just now i'm drinking Swedish Elk Brew, a 7.5% strong Swedish lager, very nice beer.

elk-brew.png