Carbage

Define: Cunt
A person who spends six months and ?200,000 on a 360.

ferarri-682_1289427a.jpg

its real.

Thank god it's got that added front splitter, more downforce and everything. Must be a peach around the track.

You're looking for the awesome thread ->

oh, he deleted his post, ignore comment

Last edited:
How the hell can you consider a rally spec EVO carbage? WTF is wrong with you?

I'm not sure if its carbage or cool. I'll let you decide. A Beetle Pickup
http://img121.imageshack.**/img121/6998/imag0048hd.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say no, although if it were a different colour than "Robot Snot" I think it would look better. Doesn't look like it's been badly done. Not sure why though. Why take a car that is (pretty much) inherently aimed at a female demographic and use it as the basis for a pick up? :dunno:

Ferrari has demanded the limo company that owns it remove all of its badges.

Or else, what? I hate Ferrari's bullshit - I bought the car I can do whatever I want with it. No other company in the world cares what you do with its cars. I could put a Lada badge on a Lamborghini and nobody would care.

Don't get me wrong - this limo is ridiculous and totally wrong. But Ferrari has no right to impose such demands on its buyers.

Or else, what? I hate Ferrari's bullshit - I bought the car I can do whatever I want with it. No other company in the world cares what you do with its cars. I could put a Lada badge on a Lamborghini and nobody would care.

Don't get me wrong - this limo is ridiculous and totally wrong. But Ferrari has no right to impose such demands on its buyers.

They aren't unique. Rolls Royce have been trying to get their mitts in this for years so they can crush it. Trouble it whenever it comes up for sale they get outbid!

cars%20of%20the%20stars.jpg

I couldn't find any better pictures if it, but it was built in the 60s to promote one of the feature length Thunderbirds movies, based on a shortened Bedford coach chassis (think original Italian Job) and tracked down in the late 80s lying in a barn before being fully restored.

Don't know what will happen to it now as Peter Nelson is selling the collection at Cars of the Stars which is a real shame. Been there a couple of times and it's really good.

Last edited:
They aren't unique. Rolls Royce have been trying to get their mitts in this for years so they can crush it. Trouble it whenever it comes up for sale they get outbid!

cars%20of%20the%20stars.jpg

I couldn't find any better pictures if it, but it was built in the 60s to promote one of the feature length Thunderbirds movie, based on a shortened Bedford coach chassis (think original Italian Job) and tracked down in the late 80s lying in a barn before being fully restored.

Don't know what will happen to it now as Peter Nelson is selling the collection at Cars of the Stars which is a real shame. Been there a couple of times and it's really good.

That never was a Rolls in the first place, so they've got a point there IMHO.

Last edited:

They also like to go down on people that make their own Ferrari replicas for personal enjoyment and not profit and destroy their cars.

I doubt that that ever was a Rolls Royce in the first place...

Yeah, but that's a Rolls grille with the Spirit of Ecstasy on it.

That never was a Rolls in the first place, so they've got a point there IMHO.

It wasn't, which is the main reason RR want rid of it as it clearly rips off their branding and they weren't paid to license the grill or the Spirit of Ecstasy. Although I can't see that or the 360 limo harming either brand myself. Those who are impressed by the latter aren't the types to be able to afford one, and those who can afford are likely to have more taste. Apart from that guy, obviously.

Couldn't they have made that d-pillar thicker?
Please don't give them ideas! :lol:

That high windowline on the back looks like those stupid trousers that go all the way to the belly button and higher.

Define: Cunt
A person who spends six months and ?200,000 on a 360.
:barf:
TG stretch limousines, anyone?

Last edited: