The Android thread

The x construct game or whatever is actually quite a mental challenge. The roleplaying game or whatever they had last, I was meh toward...I hate those.

I can't figure out X Construct.... terrible at it. The RPG is actually pretty deep, too bad the controls are so terrible for me. A guy I work with has a tablet and it's quite good on that.

EDIT: PewPew 2 today! not bad at all (played the first game). I just hope it runs ok on my phone. I have so many useless apps now....

Last edited:
Sensation sounds like a cruise ship name :/

Engadget hands on with the Sensation. I want this so hard. Time to start looking for people who want to buy an Inspire.

Maybe this wouldn't stop me from buying it, but I don't really like the design on the back of the Sensation. Then again, I bought a Samsung Omnia over an original Diamond because I hated the Diamond's back so much...

Otherwise, I guess it ticks all the boxes. Dual core, 4.3 screen that is also more than just trad LCD, newest Android... don't really like Sense too much but I would rather buy a well made HTC product and then tweak the software to my liking.

Last edited:
Maybe this wouldn't stop me from buying it, but I don't really like the design on the back of the Sensation. Then again, I bought a Samsung Omnia over an original Diamond because I hated the Diamond's back so much...

As a fellow Omnia owner I'd argue that Omnia was the better phone...;) :)

That said, I like the Sensation, I'm glad it looks somewhat unique in HTC's lineup.

CM7 on the N1 is completely kickass. I really want to put it on my phone, but I'd have to figure out how to fix my bootloader, which is daunting.

CM7 is pretty kickass on the Desire. Now I just need a free widget for display my camera photos and toggle the Mobile network connection ala HTC Sense.

CM7 has that toggle available both as a widget and docked in the notification tray, dunno about photo wodgets though.

Ah, didn't realize it was under power controls.

Cheers.

My roommate just got a Thunderbolt. Damn it's slick.

Automatic brightness is annoying the hell out of me in CM7. It sets the screen to be way too dark.

Hmm...anyone know if there's any apps that allow you to shoot video w/out a time limit?

As a fellow Omnia owner I'd argue that Omnia was the better phone...;) :)

I think the Diamond had the better screen, plus it had TouchFlo which was not even on the same level as TouchWiz back then... probably still isn't.

Omnia did have a better camera though, and it was quad-band whereas HTC seems to hate that with a passion. I liked the Omnia as it offered so much on paper but it didn't really deliver, so I went with HTC next and have to say they make some kickass hardware.

I think the Diamond had the better screen, plus it had TouchFlo which was not even on the same level as TouchWiz back then... probably still isn't.

Omnia did have a better camera though, and it was quad-band whereas HTC seems to hate that with a passion. I liked the Omnia as it offered so much on paper but it didn't really deliver, so I went with HTC next and have to say they make some kickass hardware.

Had an omnia and it sucked bad... reverted to my trusty E71..,, then upgraded to the SGS when it came out. Sucked as well too from the lag, but nothing a good rom like darky's couldn't fix. Now im happier than ever :)

Ha, the good old days... the bad old days is more like it.