Things that your roommate does that annoy you thread...

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
I feel like this needs to happen because it could be funny....

anywho my roommate does several things but one thing that drives me crazy is how he deadbolts the door to our place every time he leaves (with me still inside) and or enters, mind you we live in a high rise in a very safe neighborhood in Chicago where we have 24 hour door man... :?

My last housemate would wash almost every item of clothing she owned and put in on the clothes line, completely filling it. And leave it there. For a week!

I bought a bird feeder. Increased risk of parrot crappage over her clothes meant that she brought her laundry in within a day or two. Then I could get mine done.

My last housemate would wash almost every item of clothing she owned and put in on the clothes line, completely filling it. And leave it there. For a week!

I bought a bird feeder. Increased risk of parrot crappage over her clothes meant that she brought her laundry in within a day or two. Then I could get mine done.

Lol! that is awesome!

Also I'm never going to live with an OCD neat freak. It's way too stressful... I've never heard a vacuum go on so often as I do now...

My roommate put a box by the door to take to the trash, but never took it out. Me being me I wasn't going to do it for him so it sat there for over a year, towards the end I started setting it up so he would trip over it but he still wouldn't toss it. Pretty sure it was one of the last things he threw out when we moved.

My roommate cries. A lot. I get home, and she's crying. If I stay up late, she starts crying because I won't go bed when she thinks I should. She never lets me sleep in either. Seven AM every morning, she comes into my room and starts poking me to get up. Of course, when I get up, she goes to sleep.

She also sleeps a lot, too. Between that and the constant crying, I really am beginning to think she suffers from depression.

She also sleeps a lot, too. Between that and the constant crying, I really am beginning to think she suffers from depression.

Sound like she needs to go and talk to a professional.

Oh, and she steals my food (Despite having plenty of her own.) and drinks out of the toilet.

1156635592215.jpg

I can honestly say that I haven't really had much of an annoyance by my roommates. In fact, the roommates I've had in previous years, I consider great friends.

This year though there are small annoyances I can overlook:

My one roomate sometimes slams our bedroom and our front door and I worry that he's upset with me about something...If only he'd say what it was....

My other roomate has a horrible foot odor problem....it over powers the room in the evenings sometimes. I suspect he also has some sort of intestinal issue as you can hear his shit splatter while he's in our bathroom (our bathroom is in our bedroom..with a door and walls separating it of course..) and gas come out and crap...it's freaky and grosses me out. He also doesn't realize that not all of it flushes right away ...so I'll come back later and find remnants when I have to piss or something...further grossing me out.

Beyond that, everything's cool. It's not worth the awkward convo needed to address my one roomie's issues cause overall he's cool, and the other one just has to deal with me until he gets enough balls to tell me if I annoy him... :)

+1 if I could :D

Oh, and she steals my food (Despite having plenty of her own.) and drinks out of the toilet.

I think I'm meant to be hating you right about now :p

My roommate cries. A lot. I get home, and she's crying. If I stay up late, she starts crying because I won't go bed when she thinks I should. She never lets me sleep in either. Seven AM every morning, she comes into my room and starts poking me to get up. Of course, when I get up, she goes to sleep.

You're trying to tell us you have a cat?

She pushes everything to the back of the fridge and put things that are 2 inches tall on the shelf meant for gallon jugs.

My roommate put a box by the door to take to the trash, but never took it out. Me being me I wasn't going to do it for him so it sat there for over a year, towards the end I started setting it up so he would trip over it but he still wouldn't toss it. Pretty sure it was one of the last things he threw out when we moved.

My first roommate and one of my best friends would also never take out the trash and he would always eat nasty ass food so everything he threw away would make the dorm room smell like ass. One day I couldn't take it anymore so I put the garbage can on and in his bed. Needless to say, he flipped out and it was funny.

My last roommate were my best friends, so I don't have too much to complain about. One of them did have a habit of having sex with his girlfriend with the door open. He didn't mind me going to the fridge and witnessing him at full mount through his open bedroom door. Super weird.

Last goddamn roommate experience ended up with me throwing his shit at him, cuz he was as lazy as FUCK. Didn't clean up for 3 weeks. Then I snapped.

I went sub-Chuck Norris on his ass. (Can't go full, I ain't him.)

My roommate pops up at odd times and won't go away unless I talk about math, science or something tedious.