What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

That looks like something the Sith would use to clean up the ashes of their defeated enemies.

*yeah nigga...it's a dyson*
:p

What is this? I don't even...

Yeah, lots of people seem to buy them as status symbols. In my case I actually use the shit out of my vacuums, since I'm anal retentive and also have a cat who sheds with every breath.

:lol: Yeah you won't be disappointed with a Dyson. We've got a DC04 bought from new in 2003 or 4, and it still works perfectly strong. They really do never loose suction; not a sausage. :p

Right on. The DC04 is the original model I believe, so I hope they've retained that quality as they've blown up and become so huge.

That looks like something the Sith would use to clean up the ashes of their defeated enemies.

You actually might have a point there. :D

Oh man, I'd pay any price if they made a Boba Fett edition of this thing. Just imagine the yellow bits painted in that rusty green colour.

Does it really have the "proper amount of suction"?

I haven't used it yet. Most vacuums have terrific suction when you buy them, the problem is as the canister fills up (and the thing ages overall) you lose a lot of that suction... in my experience an empty canister versus a half-full one takes away half your suction.

Dyson says his vacuums never lose suction, so that's what I'm hoping for. Even my first ever vacuum which was $79.99 had a 12 amp motor.

I have the pet version, and it's nice, but for the price I expected a lot more suction. Price you pay for the neat ball, I suppose.

I have the pet version, and it's nice, but for the price I expected a lot more suction. Price you pay for the neat ball, I suppose.

Like I was saying though, lasting a while is mainly what I'm after.

I know it's not going to have amazing suction like I've never even seen before, like I was saying my very first vacuum was a cheap one and even that had 12 amps. The DC25 only has 11 amps but I couldn't really swing a more expensive model to be honest, the DC25 non-Animal already costs $599 in the Great White North. I wanted a DC28 since it has a special rotating brush but it was more monies and I like to play with balls.

I built the Galactica. I gave it some battle damage. I'm thinking about putting it in the model contest tomorrow.

2011-04-15_19-34-05_975.jpg

I'd like to build a model, but the animals and their infinite amount of hair would ruin it.

I hadn't done it in so long. I was looking for something different. This was the only Galactica they had. I almost got the Viper. But, I'm a big fan of massive ships.

I haven't built a model in years either. Last time I built one, it was complete rubbish. But I like those big ships and airplanes.

Turning their enemies into ash is the way the Sith clean up.

DSC02773copy.jpg

I think these are my new favorite shoes (and yes, I edited out the background in PS because my room's a bit of a mess :unsure: :p). For what they are, they're insanely comfortable.

DSC02773copy.jpg

I think these are my new favorite shoes (and yes, I edited out the background in PS because my room's a bit of a mess :unsure: :p). For what they are, they're insanely comfortable.

I looked that for a while before I noticed you are not a dude.

Now that's a shoe I can get behind.

Yeah...pretty much. I wish my girlfriend didn't think almost-flip-flop-looking shoes with a 1/2 heel were sexy.:rolleyes:

And yes...I've told her what I like, and she just rolls her eyes and says "...figures." :lol:

Yeah...pretty much. I wish my girlfriend didn't think almost-flip-flop-looking shoes with a 1/2 heel were sexy.:rolleyes:

And yes...I've told her what I like, and she just rolls her eyes and says "...figures." :lol:

I've never really seen the point of low heels like that. Either wear flats, or wear proper heels to try to look taller. :p And yes, in 4" heels like those, I'm still only 5'5".

And hot.