Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Drop by Vancouver to say hi! :)

Yeah, for sure! Since the April meet didn't happen - I'm all excited now. :)

Ah, I remember the Shinko tires - I preferred to call them Shitko. These were the tires that didn't even warm up after taking a constant radius turn at a good pace. Combined with the stock Dunlop front tire ... *shudders*

Got a call today from an early-'90s Mitsubishi Galant aficionado of all things. He was very eager to talk Mitsubishi design and wheel suitability, and somewhere in between tried to haggle a couple of euros off the asking price of my cockwheels. I didn't budge, but said that if they don't seem to move, I'll reconsider the price.

Cars 2... rockets?

215408_10150171233739206_16557034205_6551993_1833854_n.jpg

Yeah, it's a James Bondish Aston Martin, of course. Bet it has machine guns, too.

My next car will have machine guns

/turns off computer and forces self to sleep

If you want to kill people with your car just drive saturn into them then buy new car.

Why is the car dealership not open yet. I need to get car drop off over with.
/also is lacking sleep

Last edited:
Why do normal people not get my car jokes? :(

Grr, first, they raise the fees ... well, I need to get mine anyways (I had to let my old passport expire a few years ago since I couldn't afford to get it renewed at the time).

Cars 2 features the love child of a BMW 507 and a DB5, I therefore must watch it.

They haven't towed your old one away as a derelict yet?

Har har har...:p It's still standing tall in the corner of the CVS parking lot.

Why do normal people not get my car jokes? :(

I don't even try anymore...all I get are "whahh..." from them. :p

Just watching Top Gear 13x01 (the one where they race the Jag against a train and bike) and noticed quite a sad sight:

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/il/ilpav123/2011/04/25/Capture.JPG

A nice-looking E30 being used as a cargo van with ladders on top. :(

Did you watch 16x04 yet? Not to spoil it, but they buy 3 nice looking E30's and destroy them all.

An E30 running van duty is not such a bad thing.

Last edited:
Did you watch 16x04 yet? Not to spoil it, but they buy 3 nice looking E30's and destroy them all.

An E30 running van duty is not such a bad thing.

Agreed, that's the beauty of wagons. :cool: