Post a pic of yourself

That is quite unfriendly. You know, FinalGear has many experts on the matter of female backsides (klutch, f.e.), we could give you a professional opinion on that.

Tl;dr: Post pics of your bum.

BAHAHAHA!!! Pictures of my arse are staying on the camera, which is firmly wedged between me settee an me left thigh. I sat on it an can't be bothered to move... o_O

f.e.?
Also, yeah. Bum pictures, please.

DSC_8349.jpg

Yes, that is a pink S2000 with pink fluffy seatcovers and doorcards. It's from a certain tuner movie series.
DSC_8352.jpg

A car from the first iteration of that series.

Yes, I drove both (and the orange Supra that was the hero car, and an Evo X, a Group N Evo X and a GT-R)

BAHAHAHA!!! Pictures of my arse are staying on the camera, which is firmly wedged between me settee an me left thigh. I sat on it an can't be bothered to move... o_O

Well, in case a camera under your leg doesn't bother you, I think your mum may be onto something :p

@Adu: You look like a teacher in pic 1. And that car really brings out your inner self :D (what is your hand doing in pic 1 -.-)

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_8349.jpg

Yes, that is a pink S2000 with pink fluffy seatcovers and doorcards. It's from a certain tuner movie series.

Sorry but, I wouldn't be caught dead in that car. :p

Well, in case a camera under your leg doesn't bother you, I think your mum may be onto something :p

Oh I know it's there. Just laziness has a hold of me an' me mam has just brought me a mug of coffee so I don't really need to move for the next 20 minutes. XD

Well, Adu only did it to sit where Devon Aoki sat I guess. :D

QFT.

Shirahime, awesome pics, you look really great!
D-Fence - well cool pic with that pyre!
Adu - I am greener than my collection of green blobs with envy!

QFT.

Shirahime, awesome pics, you look really great!
D-Fence - well cool pic with that pyre!
Adu - I am greener than my collection of green blobs with envy!

That bonfire got a bit out of control, way bigger than we expected, we almost set the trees on fire :D (trees in background are ~25m high :D)

224179_1338776806692_1749324577_609122_4604365_n.jpg

Well, makes a change from dinosaurs.

Pink S2K needs bunny ears. :bunny:

^Ze light.... SHE BURNS

Did I mention my name is Gil? :nod:

Reactions: MWF