Random Thoughts....

You must have the wrong friends then :p I had one friend commenting that she was going to watch it and another friend saying she had watched it.
The madness continues; movies tonight include 4 weddings and a funeral and the weddingplanner :rolleyes: Luckily they show James Mays man lab in half an hour on discovery.

I wish Gaasc, NoChest, and Jedd were my labmates, because Emily and Sarah (my labmates) are currently talking about this wedding in full detail. Plz to shoot me in tha face.

i ain't kidding. one of them changed their profile pic to their own wedding photo and another sent constant posts saying "where's that music from? Prince William looks so nervous, the pageboys look so cute." got so annoying i just turned facebook off for a bit and let them natter like a bloody episode of loose women.

as for being a labmate, not a good idea. i'd be constantly walking around asking "what does this button do?" and "is it possible to attach lasers to the heads of sharks?"

I have some!

page15_blog_entry6_1.jpg

No this was an IRL event, photoshop doesn't work on real people. :p

Last edited:
WHAT THE BROWN! The Soup isn't on tonight! I am disappoint Joel McHale/E!

XD

Looks like it's a no TV day for me today. xD

No this was an IRL event, photoshop doesn't work on real people. :p

What if you smack the box in their face really really hard? :nod:

when they will look even worse. :lol:

I have too much fudge. OH GOD SO MUCH FUDGE. How the hell will I eat it all before it goes bad?

Last edited:
Stupid neighbours. They knew that beagles balloon into little furry belugas if you don't walk them all the time, but their stupid kids just really really wanted a beagle so they had to get one. And she's fat as hell. She's like a month older than our dog but it's pretty much safe to say that she'll live half as long than our perfectly healthy, well muscled little mutt who doesn't get overfed and gets at least a walk almost every day. They can barely even play together any more because she's so fat and runs out of energy immediately. And all because the dad is a lazy grump, the mom's a lazy pushover, and the kids are lazy little cunts. Fuck, they're so lazy that they still haven't finished unpacking since they moved in, what, three years ago. Boo hoo, I can't invite anyone over to my house because it's a mess because all I do is lay around and watch TV when I'm not staying at work super late when nobody asked me to and I'm not getting payed for my extra time. (btw, they've been our family friends since before I was born when we lived on Vancouver Island, coincidentally my mom and her are the same age and grew up like 15km away from each other but didn't know each other when they were kids)

Even in person. Oprah is a gorgon without makeup, with her team of spacklers hard at work she merely turns into an ugly woman.

I read that as "Oprah is gorgeous without makeup... turns into an ugly woman." I was confused. :lol:

Last edited:
when they will look even worse. :lol:

I have too much fudge. OH GOD SO MUCH FUDGE. How the hell will I eat it all before it goes bad?

You could contribute to the "please don't murder Kat" fund. We'll collect tomorrow :p

Mail me some fudge, I love fudge!

Bah, beat me to it.

Well I've been watching the Royal Wedding since about half 9 this morning. Started bawling me eyes out when they were all singing Jerusalem in Westminster. :(

Who said "mattress" to Mr. Lambert?

(rep to whoever guesses the reference.)

Hey everyone! Somebody said mattress to Mr. Lambert! Twice!

I wish Gaasc, NoChest, and Jedd were my labmates, because Emily and Sarah (my labmates) are currently talking about this wedding in full detail.

I can't speak for the others, but I'm sure Emily and Sarah are much easier on the eye than I am.

Plz to shoot me in tha face.

While it's true I don't get offers like that every day, I must decline
/me shuffles away, careful not to turn his back on LP

I can't speak for the others, but I'm sure Emily and Sarah are much easier on the eye than I am.

Pix or it didn't happen. I'd show you a picture of emily and sarah but...meh fuck it i'll find one on facebook and PM it to you.

While it's true I don't get offers like that every day, I must decline
/me shuffles away, careful not to turn his back on LP

Twas a joke.

Lol, what just happened here? My school requires all students to complete either a workshop you go to in person about "violence education prevention" or to complete it on their site (which is the one that nearly everyone chooses).

So I did this back in January or February, but they didn't make it clear that you are SUPPOSED to e-mail or call the office once you completed it to be "cleared". So I get another reminder email about it and I was like, oh well I'll check the site and see if it says I did it. The page says ""We could not locate your account at ---- Wellness Connection" for me. This is even stranger, because students are supposed to be able to access it any time since they post about other subjects.

So I emailed the office and told them that I was getting the error and that I completed it and all that and this is all I get back as a response:
"Thank you for completing the violence prevention education requirement; you have been cleared from our records for Fall 2011 registration. Signed the office lady and department stuff, etc"

But what about the account error?