The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

You must spread more nausea and plates with an accent before giving them to Blayde again.

wfCdt.jpg

I think I pass that church every Wednesday. :|

119448_700b_v1.jpg

I saw that pic on Tumblr and still have no idea who those people are.

Also:

rwaKP.jpg

[Starbucks yo dawg]

:blowup:

amazing

Yo dawg, I heard you like Starbuck so we put Starbucks in Starbucks so you can Starbuck while you Starbuck

Last edited:
I know the person who got this paycheck.
221049_10150237208965135_671065134_8461773_2313079_o.jpg

I especially like the "No and 40/100"... "No".. I lul'd

You think THAT is good? I had (or at least asked for) my fathers account closed at morgan stanley and transfered the money to my account, apparently they didn't close the account, only pull the money. Because it is stock crap after they pulled the full amount somehow the account made 11?. I now get statements every month for 11?. They send it through the mail, when postage costs like 50? and includes like 5 sheets of paper. Just keep it morgan stanley.

Dunno who the Doris is, but the guy is Dirk Benedict. Faceman in the A-Team and Starbuck in the original Battlestar Galactica.

I dunno, don't you kids know anything these days? :wheelchair:

It took me a few minutes to figure out why that picture was supposed to be funny when I saw it yesterday, but only because I recognize Katee Sackhoff.

The people, of course, are Dirk Benedict, who played Starbuck in the original Battlestar Galactica, and Katee Sackhoff, who played Starbuck in the new version. They are sitting in a Starbucks. Drinking Starbucks.

Reactions: MWF
The girl is Katee Sackhoff, the "Starbucks" in the new BSG.

EDIT: great, one fucking minute too late. :lol: