The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I remember I tried downloading songs on dialup. After taking over a week to download like 5 songs I determined it would be faster to earn money doing chores and walk to the damn music store than to download it so I never downloaded anything on dialup again.

It used to take me 20 minutes using 56k on Limewire per song... and then you find out it's a remix version. <_<

Napster was awesome at the time, the only issue was when the guy you were downloading from just disconnected and you could never have the end of the bloody song!

L5iKD.jpg

NYVjs.jpg

r7x5I.jpg

haRmU.jpg

p8y9q.jpg

JIUew.jpg

KsY4f.jpg

gYFQD.jpg

Zy0eJ.png

CuEmt.jpg

Last edited:
I remember I tried downloading songs on dialup. After taking over a week to download like 5 songs I determined it would be faster to earn money doing chores and walk to the damn music store than to download it so I never downloaded anything on dialup again.

i remember downloading mp3s on dial up, and you had to wait for the song to download completely before cutting the connection...so you openend some nudypics...doubling the downloadtime...which resulted in more nudypics :rolleyes:

you couldn't get anything done back than! :lol:

^^^

No because back in the floppy disk days who had MP3s? Hell, most of my music was still on cassette tape. :lol:

I remember .MIDI files

Heck I'll go back REAL old school -- I had a 10 second snippet of "You Really Got Me" by Van Halen digitized on my Atari 800 in really crappy greeting card quality but it took up the better part of single sided 120k floppy disk. Back then it was mind-blowing to hear digital sound beyond generated tones on a computer.

Last edited:
Uphill both ways.

btt:

Spoiler'd because of snow penis. You want to click.

Snow-penis.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.**/img40/5317/pdzhp.jpg

article-0-0BFF52FA00000578-775_634x466.jpg

article-0-0BFF532600000578-271_306x359.jpg

article-0-0BFF530500000578-438_306x359.jpg

article-0-0BFF531B00000578-605_634x510.jpg

Maybe he ate a magnet. Top tip: do not eat magnets.

I think he may just be extremely sweaty.

Last edited: