Random Thoughts....

chilling out watching Supernatural. i have no idea who introduced me to this series but i fricking love it now.

I'm just wating for the final eps to air, them my cousin and i will take a weekend and blast through season 6!

For reasons too personal to post here, I have left my job.
It is the only rational choice left in what I had to do.

exactly what i did when i left my warehouse job after 11 years. i had reached the end point of what i was going to take and i decided the only thing left was to get out. even now, 2 and half years on i still look at it being the right decision. so i can perfectly understand your reasoning whatever they may be. best of luck in getting back into work.

I'm just wating for the final eps to air, them my cousin and i will take a weekend and blast through season 6!

only recently started watching and then stopped for a bit, but now i've got the bug i'm watching about 4 or 5 a day. i'm up to about episode 15 of Season One. just gradually working my way through them.

Thank you all for the well wishes.

I can assure you that personally, mentally, it would be foolish to have stayed there.
Let alone the staff member mentality, but that is all a rather uninteresting tale.

So, yes. Onward I go, where I end up no one knows.

farnsworth.jpg

Good news everyone!
I have found new forums to bitch about debilitating medical conditions on. I should now be 30% less annoying.

I can assure you that personally, mentally, it would be foolish to have stayed there.
Let alone the staff member mentality, but that is all a rather uninteresting tale.

I would do the same thing. No point sticking with a shit job that only causes you pain.

Good luck with finding a new job, there'll be plenty of opportunities to do something for someone that isn't so mentally draining.

So, about a new job? How are you with heights? And standing knee deep in sewerage?

:D

Got a job interview day after tomorrow. I hope the wold doesn't end Saturday or it will all be for nothing.
The world is going to end on Saturday? Bugger. Mental note: 'Get a curry Thursday, Have lots of beer Friday'. That will be one hang over I won't have then.

So, about a new job? How are you with heights? And standing knee deep in sewerage?

:D

FruityLexia - exactly how tall are you?

And when you finish your recreation how about an office job - I'd wash my legs first though?

Last edited:

:comfort: and :cheers:

met with the chief executive today to talk about internal social media, most of the conversation centered around great places in the US to holiday instead lol

As much as I hate that all my shows are ending their seasons around this time, it does make for some fantastic television.

Don't give it to me - careful with that keyboard and mouse, you can catch things from them.

Oh and one for the Brits - Skodas too.

Have you ever turned a Skoda over - ouch!

/Edit nicked from Chris Tarrant. ...

If 80% of all accidents occur within 5 miles of home, why not move away at least 6 miles?

What colour would a Smurf turn if you throttled it to death?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the good wishes all! Yah, daunting to buy the first home, but yay for no more renting! I've been getting tired of the whole moving every year.

In other news, it's mid May and we're in the middle of a snowstorm here. Argh!