Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Fuck nukes, as long as there's no commando I will piss myself with joy. Taking out stopping power is a good move too.

Agreed in the nuke issue. I'm glad they took out stopping power as well. While I only play HC, it's nice to see when I do play a non-HC game. Forces players to have skill.

Last edited:
No dedicated servers? What idiots. Thats almost enough to stop me getting it. But I will prob be a sucker and get it no matter. Sigh at being stupid.

No dedicated servers? What idiots. Thats almost enough to stop me getting it. But I will prob be a sucker and get it no matter. Sigh at being stupid.

didnt they learn from MW2

assholes

didnt they learn from MW2

assholes

Activision won't care. they made a ton of money from people buying MW2 regardless and they are probably counting on the same happening again with MW3. only way they would care is if nobody bought it, but thats very, very rare.

The last CoD I got was Modern Warfare. Looks like this isn't going to change anytime soon then. I still think CoD 2 was the best there will ever be.

I'm starting to get pissed off while playing Black Ops online when you go to join a game and it throws you into one thats already started. Particularly since I always seem to get tossed on the losing team who is way behind and theres no hope for a win. I assume that wont change either. Beside Black Ops I only have MW1 so I don't exactly buy every one that comes out anyway. I don't see anything very impressive so I will probably by pass and get something else, and rent/borrow MW3 for a one time run through the story.

^ Oh I fucking HATE that! I'm in the match for a few minutes, look at the score for a sec, and see I'm already the top player and we're down by 20+ kills. Infuriating. Either that or I'm the only player with a positive K/D ratio.

Last edited:
^ Oh I fucking HATE that! I'm in the match for a few minutes, look at the score for a sec, and see I'm already the top player and we're down by 20+ kills. Infuriating. Either that or I'm the only player with a positive K/D ratio.

The other day in MW2 I was the only player on my team with a positive k/d (thankfully playing demolition), and I ended up 49 and 16. I mean, that's just depressing.

The last CoD I got was Modern Warfare. Looks like this isn't going to change anytime soon then. I still think CoD 2 was the best there will ever be.

This is the truth. CoD 2 was amazing, everything following has progressively gone from bad to utter crap.

^ I prefered the original CoD, but you still speak the truth. Hence why CoD2 still has a dedicated community, fantastic game.

As a PC gamer, couldn't be less interested in MW3. :yawn:

Ahhh shooting RPGs at a plain which then drops flares to avoid em? I'm sorry I didn't know this was meant to be total and uncensored bullshit. 1. At the altitude that plain flies hitting it with a RPG is impossible. The rocket is not efficient at such range not to mention aiming it right is damn impossible. But the plain dropping flares against a rocket which doesn't lock on to anything is what really had me rolling.

Other than that it was a nice trailer, CoD is now a full blown money machine if they're spending that much for a trailer.

Ahhh shooting RPGs at a plain which then drops flares to avoid em? I'm sorry I didn't know this was meant to be total and uncensored bullshit. 1. At the altitude that plain flies hitting it with a RPG is impossible. The rocket is not efficient at such range not to mention aiming it right is damn impossible. But the plain dropping flares against a rocket which doesn't lock on to anything is what really had me rolling.

Other than that it was a nice trailer, CoD is now a full blown money machine if they're spending that much for a trailer.

This post was planely painful to read :lol:

(sorry, had to do it ;))

They are doing some things in the multiplayer I like. No more final stand or commando, shotguns as main weapons, and the new confirmed kill mode.