Battlefield: Bad Company 2

We should make a list of all the FG players and soldier names, kind of hard to keep track with all these posts, im adding you guys as i see the names, but im sure i missed a few.

buba what's your soldier name?

Also, we had a good few SQDM rounds today, one was 18000pts woot.

I really start to dig the game. I even came in first or 2nd a few times tonight in my team. So I guess the server was full of useless guys ;-)
Expecially the squad system is nice!

I'm RoccoSiff

I just had a godly sniper shot.

Sitting at C on atacama desert with my M95. I'm taking shots at a heli to bring it down, and it flies behind A just barely in view. Headshot to the pilot, Marksman shot +455 points. I think that is the height of my BC2 career, right there.

thats one thing i love about the battlefield series.

that one kill where all you can say is "holy fucking shit that actually worked, awesomesauce"

I had a few of those "shit im gonna die but somehow i killed 4 guys in a row and lived" moments.

Also, anyone who's got far enough, M14 rifle + recon, you can own the map in conquest and SQDM, i've used it for just one day and im upto nearly 150 kills.

I recently picked up the NS2000 + slugs, Mag ammo.

It's so fun to headshot snipers with a shotgun when they're trying to shoot you.

Useless kit for Rush, it rocks on Conquest.

player name: bobsled

Just picked up Vietnam last night.

got an 11 killstreak with the M1 Garand on the big vehicle map just camping one good spot. the other team got pissed.

its hilarious how many people forget about the sidearm. like five times im one on one with somebody, we both miss completely with our primaries. he stops to reload, i shoot him in the face with my .45

i have fallen back in love with this game.

add me on xbox DarthBane22

Sure, I'll add you, I tend not to play it much on the box though. Speaking of sidearms, I'm really really liking the M93R-burst. Until recently I never really used it since before it was buffed. It's frigging awesome in CQB, it drains all of its bullets super duper fast, definitely makes up for either having a sniper rifle or smg with a small clip.

I just got this score. My team still lost, but at least I did my best.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/br/bry789123/2011/06/04/Score_on_Bad_Company_2.JPG

lolwut.jpg

Man, I love Oasis, I only wish it ran better on my computer.

Man, I love Oasis, I only wish it ran better on my computer.

so that actually is a thing? some of my friends are complaining about shitty performance on oasis and i didn't think the map would be any different to the others (performancewise)

also:
I just got this score. My team still lost, but at least I did my best.

come back when you go over 5k points or score a rather ridiculous K/D rating (also above 5 maybe?)... otherwise it'll just be this:
lolwut.jpg

Last edited:
me and timur were owning on a 1200 ticket Atacama game, 48/13 :D

Also about 15k points, and 4 chopper kills with a tank main gun.

I absolutely love Oasis and Harvest Day, and the good 'ol Panama Canal is also one of my favorite maps.

you can get some absolutely crazy points on Oasis and Atacama if you can be gunner in a chopper where the pilot knows how to avoid the AA for long enough for you to kill it.

I got to 50/1 on Oasis doing it once until a dumb admin thought i was hacking and kicked me

Pfft, super high ticket servers don't count. 3000 points is really high on normal ticket counts.

so that actually is a thing? some of my friends are complaining about shitty performance on oasis and i didn't think the map would be any different to the others (performancewise)

It is different than other levels, it's more densely packed with stuff. Small city area with more buildings than any other map's urban area, and people are constantly blowing stuff up. Rush is better because it's pretty open on rush (and the attackers rarely get to the end), it's mostly conquest that runs slowly. BC2 puts my computer on the edge normally, Oasis is just a bit over what I can handle comfortably.

Last edited:
3000 points is really high on normal ticket counts.

Not really.

Pretty sure I had 5000+ rounds too back then when I played, I just didn't bother to screenshot.

Last edited:
I see noobs and late joiners. Obviously you're going to get twice as many points when a server's half full, and noobs leave holes in the scores for the skilled players to fill in. In a full high skill server runaway scores are rare and the games usually end before anyone can get to 3000 because you don't have a couple guys getting 30 kills while the rest of the team is under 10.