Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Bad only when worn backwards

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters
I'll be the first to admit, I had to read that three times before my brain registered what "when my top was down" actually referred to.

I'm worried I might be dirty minded... :lol:

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. Although I confess I sat here imagining how turning the cap backwards would help rather than reading it three times. I have a bad imagination. By "bad" I mean "naughty".

I hate how actual baseball hats have become a fashion statement. I see lots of people wearing Cincinnati Reds hats and I can't help but think they're never seen a Reds game in their lives.

:lmao: I love the overhype. +rep

Hey I look fly, screw all y'all haters! :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/10/MyPicture.jpg

I wear my cap for one big reason. I'm balding, not slightly, by a lot. I've tried every remedy there is from 2005 till now, including rubbing hibiscus flowers on my head as per the recommendation of my uncle in India. This is the end result of all my efforts:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/10/MyPicture-1.jpg

If I don't put gel in my hair it looks more full and less bald but with the hint of a wind it all goes awry. If I put gel in my hair it prevents the wind from blowing my hair off but the flattening of it makes me look even more bald.

So I'd much rather look like this:
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/10/MyPicture-q.jpg

and feel douchebaggy than feel bald. It's the biggest confidence booster for me when I go outside the house. Otherwise I can't get up and go outside and feel good about myself. I know that may seem feminine to worry about your appearance but I'm fucking 24... not 45 or 50. I shouldn't have to look this fucking bald.

I wear my cap backwards when I have to take pictures with my camera or I can't see something when I'm driving because the lid is impeding. Otherwise its frontwards.

LP just shave it all off. It works for both black basketball players and white supremacists among others. :p

I have a few Friends that this has happened to, and they mostly have decided to shave it all off and seem to feel a lot better about it. One of them went the wild and wacky comb-over way and is more aware than ever of the problem and ends up wearing a hat most of the time anyway. You are undoubtedly a good person, and that matters more than a lack of hair.

Reactions: LP
I hate how actual baseball hats have become a fashion statement. I see lots of people wearing Cincinnati Reds hats and I can't help but think they're never seen a Reds game in their lives.

Word... I have lost count of the times I have tried to start up a conversation with a person in a Red Sox hat just to get a blank stare in return.

Word... I have lost count of the times I have tried to start up a conversation with a person in a Red Sox hat just to get a blank stare in return.
You can tell they aren't a true Red Sox fan because they don't drool and start grunting at you when you try to talk baseball with them.
</:D>

Better than those dumbass trucker hats that were the rave not too long ago. The overpriced ones that were suppose to look like they were raided out of some truckers mobile home in Alabama. I'm proud to say I couldn't care less about fashion.

What if you're a farmer from Wisconsin? :think:

I was going to call you out on that stereotype, then realized you were right. :|

I wear baseball hats pretty often, but I never wear a hat backwards....that would be silly.

backwardscap.jpg

Form fitted hat worn backwards with Oakleys; typical douche where I live.

I own two; one is a Chicago Fire cap I wear on game day or when i go to a game, and the other is a Subaru hat I wear when I drive with windows open or if it is windy out. When walking in the woods I wear a crushable felt hat. my opinion is, wearing fashionable caps after the age of 30 is a bit silly.

I honestly don't care. It's jut a hat.

Are you at a baseball game? If Yes: Not a douchebag. If no, see below.
Are you a baseball fan? If Yes: Not a douchebag. If no, see below.
Are you from the same city as the hat of the team you are wearing? If yes, probably a douchebag, unless its Kansas City. Nobody is proud to be from Kansas City. If no, then you are a douchebag.

So what if you bought a ball cap with :clarkson: :may: and :hammond: on the front? Would you be a douchebag wearing that?

So what if you bought a ball cap with :clarkson: :may: and :hammond: on the front? Would you be a douchebag wearing that?
Hats with faces in general are a bit tacky.

I'm balding too. I don't shave my head, but I cut it on the lowest number on the machine and make sure to maintain it regularly so it stays the same. Granted, I'm not balding that much yet, but when I do I'll just take it all off.

LP, I say you should shave it off and grow a proper goatee. It's an actual style and it might look good on you. Works pretty well for me.

For reference LP, you'll look pretty much like this if you shave your head (white skin included).

CNC4_Kane_Elegant.png

I'm balding too. I don't shave my head, but I cut it on the lowest number on the machine and make sure to maintain it regularly so it stays the same. Granted, I'm not balding that much yet, but when I do I'll just take it all off.

LP, I say you should shave it off and grow a proper goatee. It's an actual style and it might look good on you. Works pretty well for me.

Alright. I think this motivation is enough to get me to do that. I just got back from the gym, where I also wear a hat (another hat, so I don't stink up my main one). Bad enough to feel fat, twice as hard when you're bald and fat :lmao:. I'm kidding, but I will go into the haircut place sometime later this month and hit up the hedgeclippers, get it buzzed.

This is what I looked like the last time I cut it low.

29199_965876917763_1214812_52174318_3035164_n.jpg

Serious face is serious I know :p. But yeah that's about the max hair I would want, it looks buzzed intentionally and all that.

For reference LP, you'll look pretty much like this if you shave your head (white skin included).

CNC4_Kane_Elegant.png

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/11/YMS.png

He looks like a child rapist serial killer

Buzzed hair :heart:

I like the buzzcut, LP.

Or the Stig helmet. Pull a Shentar and add bunny ears. :bunny: