Four Eyed Meets Frog Eyed (Alfa mito, 2000GTV and Delta)

;dfgj nzdfiogunzdfhgzfoigu nvzdruhvz'xdfiug vzfghzfiogdfghncvkj

I had tried to say something...that's all that came out. Much respect.

^ nice Italian cars make you speak Polish?

Those cars are epic. They just scream "coolness".

Last edited:
What about the 916S in your avatar?

Oh yeah thats four eyed too haha
It was sold several years back, i used that as avatar when i first joined the forum and i didn't bothered to change it. :D

img-1544-4325.JPG

Engine bay :D

So the Lancia decided that it does not like its new friend by doing something very Lancia-ish

img-1576-4336.JPG

Yes, thats the gas pedal on the floor. :lol:

I was going along and suddenly felt that the pedals are stuck
I reach down and pull the damn thing thinking that it must be stuck in the carpets,
then the whole thing just came off :lol:

Its fixed already but still required a tow to the garage where i can wield it back together... :(

img-1601-4337.JPG

And here is when Frog eyed meets Four Eyed. :D

Its really Amazing to see the size of the "super minis" nowadays vs an ordinary coup? back then..

Last edited:
I came here expecting to see an Austin Healey Sprite and even though there wasn't one everything ended up better than expected.

I want to be you when I grow up.

In total i have 2 155, 2000 GTV, 147GTA, and a Mito.

I think that counts as automotive masochism doesn't it?

I've heard of women who live together developing synchronous periods. Do that many Alfas together have synchronised breakdowns? :dunno:

It was a sad sad day (about a month ago)
I have sold my Delta.

But at the sametime,
It was a GREAT day, cause this came off a ship from japan

img-1807-1-4462.JPG

img-1803-1-4461.JPG

This is what i call FENDERS

img-1808-1-4460.JPG

Notice how the signal light is in a weird position. Apparently there is a law in japan stating how high must the signal light be.

Now all i need to do is convert this baby from wrong hand drive to right hand drive. :lol:
Will keep you guys posted. :D

And we will be waiting for more pictures of awesomeness!

Did you get a chance to convert the 155 to RHD? Any more pictures of it?

An Evo! :drool:

Do wantmusthavemustgetwakdjsfnhsABFaofbrygbv

Wait - something seems to be missing. Where's the spoiler? Or was it removed for transport?

:drool:

An Evo! :drool:

Do wantmusthavemustgetwakdjsfnhsABFaofbrygbv

Wait - something seems to be missing. Where's the spoiler? Or was it removed for transport?

Its lying on the backseats :p
Its an Evo 1 btw, Evo 2s are too too too expensive.

And we will be waiting for more pictures of awesomeness!

Did you get a chance to convert the 155 to RHD? Any more pictures of it?

Its still sitting in the garage :( waiting for the shop to have time to work on it, they say its a huge project so it'll have to wait for a bit. :(

Why is your new Integrale in what appears to be a junk yard?

Haha its the garage i go all the time to service my delta.
It looks like a junk yard because.... well it IS in a junkyard.. its located inside a metal recycling facility. haha

how much is an EVO1 vs. the EVO2? when i see them pop up on canadian import sites of on ebay every now and again there actually seems to be parity between evo1 and evo2 prices. The really expensive deltas always seem to be the special editons like the Martinis and the Dealer or Final editions.

how much is an EVO1 vs. the EVO2? when i see them pop up on canadian import sites of on ebay every now and again there actually seems to be parity between evo1 and evo2 prices. The really expensive deltas always seem to be the special editons like the Martinis and the Dealer or Final editions.

They cost about 10-20K USD more. depending on the condition.
The special editions ones i never even get to see them before they are gone haha

img-2166-4468.JPG

I wanted to go and do the new ownership requirment... but the Delta is stripped and being converted into RHD....

img-2174-4470.JPG

Just got the GTV somenew tyres :D Too much grip anyone? XD

img-2175-4471.JPG

New prove of ownership for the Mito

img-2173-4472.JPG

New prove of ownership for the 2000 GTV

Ouch, I've always wondered what goes into a RHD conversion. That's a real mess. Hope it all works out well, the car is worth it :D