Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

ezY20.gif

AMcCL.gif

Just to make everyone feel (a bit) better after watching the truck gif, seems like it wasnt nearly as bad as it looked. Heres the original video...

Major case of "WTF are you kidding me?". Apparently the green truck was not set in park by the guy in the tan shirt when he saw the blue truck go haywire and ran to help.. It ended up over the embankment in the background. The blue truck was stopped by the one guy so the old dude in the passenger seat didnt get hurt in case youre wondering. The guy that got run over is actually sort of fine after all of this considering what it looks like he went through (it's my friend's dad)

Skip to about 3:30 in this video, watch it and then go ahead and try to claim he's "alpha as fuck" :p

MX-5=alpha by default :D

Last edited:
Looks like a Maine Coon, a breed known for loving water. My friend has one and the damn cat sits at the sink and meows loudly until someone turns the faucet on or gives him a cup of water with some ice cubes to play with.

We had a gray tabby that did the same thing. He even peed in the toilet. Coolest. Cat. Ever.

But my head is still full of fuck from seeing a house cat willingly getting drenched in water. I never understood why they hate getting wet when bigger cats like tigers love to swim.

I plan to get a cat when I am settled in a new place and since I recently found out how I plan to teach it to use the toilet.

Or try at least.

Yes but did you click on the GASSY PETS one afterwards.....?

First ROFLCOPTER I've been on in ages. :rofl: