TopGear tickets released yet?

OK, so I have really got my fingers crossed for this year so I need to know a few things. One what airport should I fly to>? Two what hotel should I stay in. Three, how do I get out to Dunsfold and back?

I will not be renting a car unless there is no other way. I want to be able to LOOK at the suroundings, not just the road.

Depends whether you want to stay in London or out in the country. Fly into Gatwick or Heathrow. If you stay in London then you can get the train from Waterloo station to Guildford, Surrey and then get a taxi outstide the station to Dunsfold - it's approx 10 miles away, a 15-20 mins drive. There are hundreds of hotels - depending on your budget.

If you stay nearer to Dunsfold then my mates who come down for TG to to stay in The Hilton in Cobham but that's 20 miles away from Dunsfold - there are hotels etc in Guildford & Godalming which are nearer - again depends on your budget.

Anyone we know actually had a ticket notification yet?

Yes I got an email yesterday for tickets for the 1st recording on 22nd.

Guess I won't be going to that one then. :(

OK, so I have really got my fingers crossed for this year so I need to know a few things. One what airport should I fly to>? Two what hotel should I stay in. Three, how do I get out to Dunsfold and back?

I will not be renting a car unless there is no other way. I want to be able to LOOK at the suroundings, not just the road.

UK Airport will probably be depending upon where you are in the States but Gatwick is nearer.

For instance from Orlando/FL London Gatwick but Miami/FL London Heathrow - because where they fly from if using UK air line (Virgin or BA).