Random Thoughts....

My week? Finding things to worry about because I have nothing to worry about, what's wrong with me?

Watching me guilty pleasure, Toddlers & Tiaras. That show meks me ill.

Speaking of ill, me father's in bed with a Migraine. Me an' me mam have told him it's a migraine he's got but he doesn't seem to think so even though all the symptoms he has shows it's quite clearly; a fucking migraine. I think he think's it's summat like Ebola or Anthrax or whatever. Kinda like the time he thought he had Hypothyroidism when really he'd just had a bad nights sleep. o_O

Maybe it's lupus. ;)

I'm house sitting for my parents while they are out of town it feel nice being "home"... Even though I'm in the guest room because my old room is now a "billiards room". :lol: Makes me feel like George Costanza.

It's pouring with rain and windy, I have to go back to school tomorrow, and I've come back from the dentist with two new fillings... :cry:
But... I've just joined Final Gear, I'm curled up warm, and I'm watching James May's Toy Stories and tomorrow I'll see my friends again. So it's all right. :p
Except for the fact that my lip is still numb...

Fucking time zones! How do they work??

The last time I landed in the states my flight left Melbourne at 10:30am on the 2nd of July, 2005, and landed in LA at 7:30am on the 2nd of July, 2005. ARGH.

Also, fucking hell my mum makes the best fish curry ever!

FailT&T decided I don't really need access to all of the Internet, so a large selection of it is inaccessible.
unamused_blink.gif

fucking hell my mum makes the best fish curry ever!

mmm...she have a recipe? i've been looking for a good fish curry recipe. most of mine are just beef curry with fish instead of beef, which...tastes a bit weird.

I saw the trailer of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" directed by David Fincher and thought I would go and have a crack at reading the book. I'm not very much into books, I rarely buy them and I even rarely finish them.
But this one is a huge exception. I couldn't let my eyes off the book, I flicked through pages and read very carefully. It's the first time that I had a strong attachment with a book.

mmm...she have a recipe? i've been looking for a good fish curry recipe. most of mine are just beef curry with fish instead of beef, which...tastes a bit weird.

I'll ask her, but don't get your hopes up - she's more the type of cook that chucks things into a pot and it annoyingly goes very well.

...yet your dad smokes...?

I'll ask her, but don't get your hopes up - she's more the type of cook that chucks things into a pot and it annoyingly goes very well.

My mum's the same. I got her to write a couple of recipes for me which she did but the problem is the instructions are pretty general. For example, 'Add some curry powder'. How much is 'some?' I had to ring up two or three times to just clarify her notes when making curried sausages last night. And yet she expects very detailed instructions on how to check her emails. Stuff we take for granted needs to be spelled out. Well I expect the same for recipes :p

Today, my parents and I took quite a lengthy trip (okay, it was only an hour and a half but it was frustrating anyhow) to go see a car, and guess what? It was shit. Onwards!

The mark of a broken High-Schooler... :(

Do you by any chance do the IB?

Fortunately, I do not. Most of my friends are headed to either America or Europe. I'm usually out of the country at this time of year as well. I'm going to call some people up tomorrow and see if they want to hang out.

I asked her about the fish curry...she doesn't have a recipe for it :wall: I'll just have to watch very closely next time she makes it!

Also we went to a friend's place for dinner tonight and had the most AMAZING moussaka. So I'm going to learn how to make that too. Gotta get some recipes under my belt before I move out next year (yes, I'm 24 and still living at home...and it's awesome!).

I asked her about the fish curry...she doesn't have a recipe for it :wall: I'll just have to watch very closely next time she makes it!

Also we went to a friend's place for dinner tonight and had the most AMAZING moussaka. So I'm going to learn how to make that too. Gotta get some recipes under my belt before I move out next year (yes, I'm 24 and still living at home...and it's awesome!).

I still live at home while I save for a place, looking at buying an investment property at staying at home for another 12 months