The "Things that annoy me" thread

My landlord has got someopne cvoming round to view this to buy it now that I am moving, I now have to go clear up dog shit on the lawn.

I love having my dog around, but this is one of the low points of it.

Oh yeah, also got to vacuum the carpets, what can I say, I just generally don't like cleaning up.

You should buy merrells. I walked through a flood in them about 3? years ago, they are still fine. I think I bought them like 5 years ago and have worn them every day that was below 50.

You should buy merrells. I walked through a flood in them about 3? years ago, they are still fine. I think I bought them like 5 years ago and have worn them every day that was below 50.

My last pair of shoes were ?50 Hi-Tek walking boots, they lasted over 4 years before I wore through the soles on them and I used them everyday. Then again I walk a lot more on pavement than I used to.

The VANS were ?40 and although it was nice to have comfortable, warm, dry and fashionable footwear I can't afford ?40 ever 6 months. That's just daft, it seems to happen a lot with skater type shoes, not very well made.

Clearly the solution is not to buy sneakers then. I haven't owned any since... um... when I bought the merrells? I never have been able to run so they suit me just fine.

Fanboys. Tech savvy people with the social skills of a deep-fried mosquito who spend entirely too much time alone on the PC are a tad slow to warm up to anything slightly out of their very strictly delineated world. Hence, they must flame it.

How dare we get angry for developers doing half arsed console ports to the PC.

Chalky water, Sony's love for proprietary dongles...79 bucks for a wi-fi dongle screams fail...

I've worn through the soles of my shoes, they leak water and its only been about 6 months since I bought the damn things.

Last time I buy VANs methinks...

o_O really? I've had mine since november and they're only a bit worn in....I have to get new ones though because I ruined it with paint...stupid paint.

Last edited:
Bank security questions asking about your spouse/siblings/children/relatives that are long dead who you never met. Has it occurred to you that some people have none of those bank? Fuck you. Why can I not have the question asking about my car again, that one was easy.

This computer having a fight with the router because apple is stupid and make their new products worse than their old ones.

Bank security questions asking about your spouse/siblings/children/relatives that are long dead who you never met. Has it occurred to you that some people have none of those bank?
I think it's time you got creative and named your long-lost archuncle (second-grade) something like Ian Dew Bottomlove.

Things that annoy me... let's see....

Coming out of rehearsal to a broken car window and discovering my laptop missing is a big one. Luckily it's my work laptop so it was free for me but the car window sure ain't. Really now, 7pm, right outside my college, under a streetlamp. Fucking balls on that douche. Joke's on him, PGP encryption will lock the hard disk after like 5 failed attempts.

Cell phone Galaga: How is it that one of the red and white butterfly-lookin' things can fit in-between my two projectiles when I'm in double-ship mode, but yet somehow blocks both when I hit it with one of them...why doesn't the other fly past to hit the things behind it? Arg.

Things that annoy me... let's see....

Coming out of rehearsal to a broken car window and discovering my laptop missing is a big one. Luckily it's my work laptop so it was free for me but the car window sure ain't. Really now, 7pm, right outside my college, under a streetlamp. Fucking balls on that douche. Joke's on him, PGP encryption will lock the hard disk after like 5 failed attempts.

This is why laptops should come with a C4 charge as standard....5 failed attempts and you lose some bodyparts.

Bosch windscreen wipers. Brand new 3 weeks ago have disintegrated.

They should be under warranty, get them replaced for free or get a refund.

Bosch windscreen wipers. Brand new 3 weeks ago have disintegrated.

Fun fact : they are made a few towns over in a city known for having the highest number of mentally disabled people in the country.

Not saying it's related but I know a few people working in that plant and well, you know..... :p

Last edited:
They should be under warranty, get them replaced for free or get a refund.
Yeah, a receipt would help :(

Fun fact : they are made a few towns over in a city known for having the highest number of mentally disabled people in the country.

Not saying it's related but I know a few people working in that plant and well, you know..... :p
Sounds like my office :lmao:

This is why laptops should come with a C4 charge as standard....5 failed attempts and you lose some bodyparts.

A lot of drunk people would be in trouble then...

Customers who, in spite of having it explained that although they can see what they want on the manufacturer's global website that a particular item is not available in the UK, keep e-mailing you every 6 weeks to say "I can see them on the website why can't you get them. I've spoken to every other supplier in your field in the UK and they can't get them either but can you?"