TSA Now Storming Public Places 8,000 Times a Year

Having not read any of you all's comments, replying purely to the first post, anyone notice this is a bit similar to what happened after WW2 or more likely during the Cold War? Massive buildup of units and infrastructure for years when the forces that cause such a reaction have long been dealt with or arent in such a position to execute such a large scale attack anymore...

I'm not overly worried about it. They might piss you off for a couple hours but no one's going to end up on Robben Island for 27 years from this.

I am somewhat glad I am now allergic to enclosed spaces with other people as I will never have to deal with this bullshit.

Until they start putting up roadblocks and screening private vehicles.

(Which could happen - I don't think the DoHS is willing to rule out any tactics to keep us "safe" from terrorism.)

(Which could happen - I don't think the DoHS is willing to rule out any tactics to keep us "safe" from terrorism.)

... *snicker*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, like that's going to happen. It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too inconveniencing for the average American, and would result in an all out riot. The only reason they get away with it at airports is because air travel was already a giant hassle long before TSA came along.

Another Blog post? By a member of the site with 1 (read: one!) Blogpost? The same blogpost? Just like the one on american thinker is a first (and only) blogpost? Story seemed dubious at first ... looks even more dubious now ...

Will this list of blogs solve your problem? Seems like way more than one, but I did not notice that it was a blog listing and only noticed it was at the Des Moines Register.

Having not read any of you all's comments, replying purely to the first post, anyone notice this is a bit similar to what happened after WW2 or more likely during the Cold War? Massive buildup of units and infrastructure for years when the forces that cause such a reaction have long been dealt with or arent in such a position to execute such a large scale attack anymore...
It certainly does remind me of renaming the Department of War the Department of Defense. The reason for the department's size no longer exists, but it steadfastly refuses to be cut back to its proper size.

They already have done. I'm on the iPad at the moment, but I will try to find the articles pertaining to it in the morning. TSA set up a couple of checkpoints and searched all cargo trucks on a major interstate at rush hour.