Post a pic of yourself

so damn creepy...

When can we expect the off broadway show, Final Gear: A Dramatisation of Dramatic Happenings, performed by a cast of thousands. Most of the performers just pop in on stage and tell everyone their very important opinion on how much the show has gone downhill since it started, and then they leave and are never heard from again. On a raised platform in the back is a group of established actors who throw in a pun and/or one liner after every line.

I would pay to see this show.

What have i missed...? Is she evil? .. I can deal with evil!

Victoria..

Hello :may:

We've had at least one round of leghumping in this very thread, and it's happened on IRC as well. I, for one, welcome the change in pace.

@PelicanHazard: That's because you're something rare; a guy on the internet who doesn't look like this:

14af359aa586642a8fcd51119d829955.png

We've had at least one round of leghumping in this very thread, and it's happened on IRC as well. I, for one, welcome the change in pace.

Ahh.. Last round of leghumping i was witness to was Shirahime. Was a blood bath... there was greetings and James May emotions everywhere :cry:

I must be broken to be one of the few guys here who doesn't start salivating at the sight of a woman.

There is a difference between thinking "cute chick" and "OMG A CHICK FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TALKED TO ME I'M IN LOVE AND MUST STALK HER AND START A FAMILY WITH HER!"

And worse, chicks actually encouraging this kind of shit because they like to toy with other people.

Oh, am I dragging IRC stuff into the forums again? Sorry :D

BTW. I didn't mean coco. Or equiraptor. Or Ruthi. Or Ellie. Or mgkdk. Or Emarline.

There is a difference between thinking "cute chick" and "OMG A CHICK FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TALKED TO ME I'M IN LOVE AND MUST STALK HER AND START A FAMILY WITH HER!"

And worse, chicks actually encouraging this kind of shit because they like to toy with other people.

Oh, am I dragging IRC stuff into the forums again? Sorry :D

BTW. I didn't mean coco. Or equiraptor. Or Ruthi. Or Ellie. Or mgkdk. Or Emarline.

Dude, coco is the w?

Hahaha.

Penis.

Yeah, like that.