PNMOS.png

PySmS.png

iCPKR.png

T4nv8.png

^ :lol: @ Cara de poquer.

M1PcG.jpg

kgmKR.png

v0oOD.png

I'm sorry I missed the "cartoons of our childhood" discussion but this is the best animated series ever made:

[video=youtube;m-u07UEDT5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u07UEDT5I[/video]

It's even better watching it as an adult.

I'm sorry I missed the "cartoons of our childhood" discussion but this is the best animated series ever made:

[video=youtube;m-u07UEDT5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u07UEDT5I[/video]

It's even better watching it as an adult.

I remember Kevin Conroy (Who did the voice of Batman in "Batman: TAS" as well as in "Justice League.") telling a cool story in the commentary track for "Gotham Knights".

Just after the events of 9/11, Kevin, as a New Yorker, wanted to help out the police, firefighters and rescue workers at the WTC. So he volunteered at a kitchen serving meals to all the responders. A guy he was working with asked him what he did for a living. Kevin replied that he was an actor. The guy asked him what shows and movies he'd worked on. Kevin responded that he played Batman. The guy got all excited and told the rescue workers who were eating there, "Guess who made your food? BATMAN!"

They were excited and looked back in the kitchen expecting to see Michael Keaton or somebody. Instead, they see Kevin. "Nah, that ain't Batman" they say and go back to their tables to finish eating. The guy, embarassed, says to Kevin, "Say something!"

So Kevin - in full voice actor mode - says, "I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!" And all these full grown adult cops, firefighters and paramedics stop eating and say, "Holy shit! It IS Batman!"

For a few minutes, these heroes were like little kids around one of their heroes.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled memes already in progress.

memes-hear-song-you-like-on-the-radio-erase-from-ipod.jpg

i see other people have similar spider agreements