You know you...

:roflmao:

You know that you now have an image in your mind when you can no longer see properly because of the tears of laughter in them.

You know you have a wicked way with words when...

Last edited:
You know you have a wicked way with words when you appear to have inadvertently declared war on Yuganda

You know that there was a better way to handle it when...

You know that there was a better way to handle it when one of your employees comes in carrying a chainsaw.

You know you need to go to bed early when...

You know you need to go to bed early when 5am was a looooooooooooooooooong time ago

You know that the mud was just a little too slippery when...

You know that the mud was just a little too slippery when the word splat is associated with a painful memory.

You know you want a trip in the International Space station when. ...

You know you want a trip in the International Space station when you heard of their super strong binoculars that enable you to spy on anyone you want to.

You know the alarm didn't go off when...

You know the alarm didn't go off when you flat burns down with you in it.

You know that it is a good idea to get 8 hours sleep when. ...

You know that it is a good idea to get 8 hours sleep when you have forgotten what the insides of your eyelids look like.

You know that nana naps should be made compulsory when...

You know that nana naps should be made compulsory when you see a NSFW pic containing a woman in stripey socks and in your sleep deprived state think of Cobol74.

You know you could do with another holiday when...

You know you could do with another holiday when you made a mistake and took the children on the last one.

You know you have run out of innuendo when. ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NB I should charge for that vision - you are so lucky - stripy socks eh?

Last edited:
You know you have run out of innuendo when you don't snigger at the mention of "end" in "innuendo", and don't even notice the play on the sound of "in your".

You know your ass is grasss when...

NB I should charge for that vision - you are so lucky - stripy socks eh?
:nod: You've mentioned them a number of times. I'll try to remember to post the pic I found, when I get home.

You can only charge if it's >240 volts.

You know your ass is grasss when Qualcast gives you a cut and not on your head either.

You know you are in a heighened state of expectation when. ...

You can only charge if it's >240 volts. (NB now >220 volts something else the EU forced us to do - Grrrr.)

You know you shouldn't do such things when you don't label them as NSFW :p

You know you seemingly missed out on all the fun when...

You know you seemingly missed out on all the fun when someone posts something in the NSFW section and you complain :rolleyes: (but I've added the NSFW now, you're right - sorry everyone)

You know you should get on with your work when...

Last edited:
You know you should get on with your work when your wife comes within ear shot!

You know that you have conjugal rights removed when. ...

You know that you have conjugal rights removed when you put a ring on it.

You know that the pie and chips for lunch was a bad idea when...

You know that the pie and chips for lunch was a bad idea when you didn't share :shakefist:

You know your colleagues need a good hard shake when...

You know your colleagues need a good hard shake when its covered with milk - then drink same.

You know that it is TG time when. ...

You know that it is TG time when she has a telltale bulge "down there".

You know you have just received too much information when...